Anyone know how to make $80 pretty quickly?

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Hey all.

I'll just get to the point. I'm trying to save up $240 to buy something that I've been saving for a while for ( got $165 at the moment). The problem is, pretty soon I won't be able to buy it anymore, and I've still got $80 to go. I don't have a job, though I want one, but my parent aren't particularly supportive of me having a job because "I'll have enough work to do when I'm older". Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions (other than a lemonade stand :lol: ) to help me achieve my goal. I'd like to do something Art related that could make money if possible, but I don't know what.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Yensid "Hi :wave: !" tlaw1969

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
Connor002 said:
Sell yourself... :lookaroun
I did . . . when I was five . . . to my brother . . . for 25 cents . . . :lookaroun .

Seriously.

Thankfully he forgot.

Yensid 'Think I should give him his quarter back?" tlaw1969

maelstrom

I can think of a few things, but none of them are legal.

If anyone knows of a legal way to make quick money, let me in on it. I need $400 to pay for my AP renewal in June.

Connor002

yensidtlaw1969 said:
I did . . . when I was five . . . to my brother . . . for 25 cents . . . :lookaroun .

Seriously.

Thankfully he forgot.

Yensid 'Think I should give him his quarter back?" tlaw1969

That's not quite what I meant... :lookaroun

yensidtlaw1969

Original Poster
So, should I assume no one has any Ideas? You guys are funny, I'll give you that, but it doesn't particularly help me out :eek: .

So, any Ideas?

Yensid "I prefer the aquamarine market myself . . . :lookaroun " tlaw1969

no2apprentice

This is the time of year when some people like to get a start on their yard work (also depends on what climate you live in). Check with neighbors to see if any odd jobs need to be done...yard work, trimming, brush removal, cleaning out basement/garage...stuff like that.

That's about the only quick thing I can think of with no long term commitment like a regular job. But then, I just woke up.

Good luck.

BRER STITCH

barnum42 said:
Forgot the other way people make a few bucks - gather up some stuff you don't use any more and E-bay it.

BARNUM, as usual, beat me to it! :lol:

Sell your junk on E-BAY or HALF.COM!!!

It's easy and if you have some good stuff, you can make lots of money very quick! I sold over $1,000 of old CDs and videos last year that paid for my whole Disney vacation!

GOOD LUCK!

:wave:

P.S. Collecting cans and bottles around big public events can also pay off if you don't mind a little more work.

prprincess

I agree--Ebay and Half.com are great! Also, recycling, walkings dogs, house-sitting, doing lawnwork, cleaning homes, etc. Good luck!!!

SpongeScott

1. explain to your parents why you need the money and then ask if you can borrow it from them.

2. Ask a friend for a loan with an agreed upon time to pay him/her back.

3. Ask 80 people here to donate $1 each to your cause (with an explanation of what you are buying and why you desparately need it right now).

4. Find a new message board to join if you opt for #3, because I don't think you would be allowed to do that.

Shaman

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Hey all.

I'll just get to the point. I'm trying to save up $240 to buy something that I've been saving for a while for ( got $165 at the moment). The problem is, pretty soon I won't be able to buy it anymore, and I've still got $80 to go. I don't have a job, though I want one, but my parent aren't particularly supportive of me having a job because "I'll have enough work to do when I'm older". Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions (other than a lemonade stand :lol: ) to help me achieve my goal. I'd like to do something Art related that could make money if possible, but I don't know what.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Yensid "Hi :wave: !" tlaw1969

And here I thought you were older....:lol:

:lookaroun

How 'bout the stock market? :lookaroun

Connor002

yensidtlaw1969 said:
So, should I assume no one has any Ideas? You guys are funny, I'll give you that, but it doesn't particularly help me out :eek: .

What do you thinik we are, the Dis boards? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom