Anyone know about a PS at H&V and then getting into Fantasmic

Lindy

My niece was at MGM and they ate at Hollywood and Vine before Fanstasmic. She said they told them that they would be going and they gave her a ticket and then took them up front after they had finished!

Has anyone else done this? It sounds like it would be great as we have never been there and want to see it.

Thanks for any help, your input has been sooooooo helpful!;)

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Lindy
My niece was at MGM and they ate at Hollywood and Vine before Fanstasmic. She said they told them that they would be going and they gave her a ticket and then took them up front after they had finished!

Has anyone else done this? It sounds like it would be great as we have never been there and want to see it.

I've heard good and bad on this! I'm not sure which resturants are involved in this! The seat are not the best in the world which I think are located right and u enter on the corner. But the good side of it is u dont have to wait a hour for the show!:)

Upvote 0

Lindy

Original Poster
Wow

Boy Jason you are fast!!!!!!!!!!!:D
In this case though, that is a good thing!

Seriously though, thanks for being prompt!
I'm hoping to get some difinitive answers on this as we leave in a couple of weeks!

Thanks again!;)

Upvote 0

JAY-ROD

Re: Wow

Boy Jason you are fast!!!!!!!!!!!:D
In this case though, that is a good thing!

Seriously though, thanks for being prompt!
I'm hoping to get some difinitive answers on this as we leave in a couple of weeks!

Thanks again!;)

Hey your welcome! What are freinds for! :) Do you have any other?'s or needs! lol that didnt sound to good! :p Something else that might help you in go to www.wdwig.com

:)

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

We used this facility in August we ate a Mama Melrose, I believe you can also dine at the Brown Derby, its called a Fantasmic Dinner Package and can be booked 7 days prior if your staying on site or on the day at guest relations. The seats are in the end block and you have to be in them 30 minutes before the show. As others have said not the best seats in the house but the veiw is ok. Oh every adult in the party has to have an entree, but that wasn't a problem as the food in Mama Melrose's is pretty good. Hope this helps:)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member

I've done this (at the Brown Derby) and it worked OK, but you still had to wait in the stands about 45 mins to get a good seat. The biggest problem is that as it gets closer to showtime, people who have not done the dinner package start ducking under the ropes and sitting in the reserved section, so that late arrivals from the restaurants didn't have seats!

Upvote 0

Disneynut

We just did the package. The seats are fine, off to the right of the stadium. The only downside is that you need to eat early. Fantasmic was at 8:00, the entrance for the Package holders closes a half hour before the show. So you have to eat no later than 5:00 pm.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom