Anyone hoping to do dcp spring 2014?

IowaHawks7

Could you extend it to fall if you get in? and do you have any idea what day the application goes live? i know they said it will in early september but idk what day exactly. Is it kind of just a random day??

fireworksandfairytales

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Could you extend it to fall if you get in? and do you have any idea what day the application goes live? i know they said it will in early september but idk what day exactly. Is it kind of just a random day??
If you're in good standing and haven't got into much trouble, most people say that they extended without any issue.
And there are rumors that it's going to be tomorrow or Friday, but no guaranteed date yet.

IowaHawks7

So I could just work the fall then instead of the spring, if I had to extend it? Or are you talking about extending it once I work in the spring? And how did your application go?

fireworksandfairytales

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So I could just work the fall then instead of the spring, if I had to extend it? Or are you talking about extending it once I work in the spring? And how did your application go?
You would have to extend once you already started working for the spring program. If you only want to work in the fall (not spring at all) applications come out in February.
My application went great! Passed the web-based interview and my phone interview is scheduled for Sunday evening. :)

emmers

You would have to extend once you already started working for the spring program. If you only want to work in the fall (not spring at all) applications come out in February.
My application went great! Passed the web-based interview and my phone interview is scheduled for Sunday evening. :)

Lucky! I applied yesterday, passed through the web based, and my interview is Monday morning. I'm so excited! :D

IowaHawks7

Yeah im thinking right now that I'm just going to do it next fall instead of this spring, and just decline the offer if they offer it. Cause the WBI lasts for 6 months i wont have to take that again. I wil just have to fill out the app and have the phone interview.

Toni Sharpe

It was awesome. I feel like I did really well. My interviewer was extremely positive and listened to everything I had to say, which was a lot! Now I just have to play the waiting game for 2-3 weeks :banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom