Anyone have an upcoming stay at Polynesian Village?

SharkBaitHooHaHa

I'm brand new to the forums and if this is frowned up PLEASE let me know and I'll delete the post. I have not been to WDW since I was a kid in 1995 but my love for it has never ceased. I stay up on all the news and reading these forums just puts me in a happy place. I also stay up to date on all the merchandise available only in the park and in the resorts. There are a few items available only at Polynesian Village that have caught my eye and I was wondering if anyone that has an upcoming stay at Polynesian Village would be willing to pick up 2 small things for me and ship them. I would obviously send the money beforehand (check in the mail or, even easier, PayPal) and I would pay the shipping as well. I've found Disney personal shopper groups and sites but the people charge a ridiculous commission and double and sometimes triple the shipping charges. If this is allowed and if someone is interested in helping me out please let me know and we can talk about it. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

SharkBaitHooHaHa

Original Poster
Yea, that would probably be a good idea lol.

I'm looking this coffee mug.

Upvote 0

Khcuttin

I'm brand new to the forums and if this is frowned up PLEASE let me know and I'll delete the post. I have not been to WDW since I was a kid in 1995 but my love for it has never ceased. I stay up on all the news and reading these forums just puts me in a happy place. I also stay up to date on all the merchandise available only in the park and in the resorts. There are a few items available only at Polynesian Village that have caught my eye and I was wondering if anyone that has an upcoming stay at Polynesian Village would be willing to pick up 2 small things for me and ship them. I would obviously send the money beforehand (check in the mail or, even easier, PayPal) and I would pay the shipping as well. I've found Disney personal shopper groups and sites but the people charge a ridiculous commission and double and sometimes triple the shipping charges. If this is allowed and if someone is interested in helping me out please let me know and we can talk about it. Thank you for taking the time to read this!
I am staying at the Poly Dec 15th. R u still looking for something? Im only there for 4 days and I fly home to Maine late on the 18th. If you need something I can grab it, but how would I get it too you?

Upvote 0

Dave B

Anyone going to an upcoming Christmas Party this year? I would love to arrange to get a special Christmas card for Mickey's Sorcerers game at the Fire station from you. I live in Colorado, so you could drop it in the mail.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom