Anyone Going to WDW in Sept or Oct 2019?

PrincessJasmyn

We are going for our Disneymoon from 9.9.2019 to 19.09.2019! Staying at beach club and we are looking forward to MNSSHP and food and wine as well as hopefully no hurricanes!
We are going for our Disneymoon from the 11/9/2019 - 21/9/2019 from Australia!

You're very lucky to get to stay at beach club - Im so jealous!! Enjoy your Disneymoon!!

Upvote 0

Laura Loves Tigger

I'm in the 1/2 annoyed group. The purpose of this trip was to miss this madness. I know the new land is going to look awesome, but my daughter has no interest in any of the new movies, and will not want to ride the new attraction. All it is going to do is drive up crowds when we were hoping for low crowds. (I know driving up crowds is Disney's purpose in staggering the opening of the attractions. That doesn't mean I have to like it. ;))

Upvote 0

jaklgreen

For me, I am always excited to go to WDW. If it is busy, I just go to the Maharajah jungle trek and watch the birds in the aviary or ride on the People Mover, idc. Being at WDW, even if it is busier, is still better then going to work.

Upvote 0

mf1972

we’re going 10/27-11/7. my sister & her family will come a few days later for my nephews 1st trip. looking forward to that.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
It gets worse, when the initial skuttlebut started happening last week about an end of September opening, I asked @wannabeBelle to add another day at the discounted rate. Soooo, Anyone willing to bid on a 10 day reservation for GF Club Level?

:oops::D

You’ll have a great time! With a long stay, you can designate a couple of days to see the carnage at DHS, and then chill in the CL lounge to recover.

Upvote 0

bostonpayne

Yes, we will be there September 26th through October 1st. We will be staying in 2 bedroom villa copper creek. :) we most look forward to food and wine festival and mickeys not so scary Halloween!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom