Anyone Going to WDW in Sept or Oct 2019?

Worldlover71

We are thinking of going the first week in October. This would be the first trip for my niece and nephews so that is what I am looking forward to most.

I hope the temporary "Epcot Forever" nighttime show will be playing since I love all the classic Epcot Center music.

Upvote 0

BuckyMom

DH & I are going to be there 10/26 for a family wedding. My nephew is having his wedding at the Pavilion with reception at the GF. Cannot wait to see my first Disney Wedding. Haven't booked anything yet, but the block rates they provided the happy couple are very tempting. I'm hoping to squeeze in the MNSSHP depending on family commitments. :happy:

Upvote 0

Wvmom

We are going Sept 22-28. We have never been before so we are excited about everything. I have been reading that the food & wine festival will likely be during our stay, so that is a wonderful surprise!
I am getting concerned about the temperature though, silly me figured it would be cooled down by then, but hear it will be still be an inferno.

Upvote 0

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
We are going Sept 22-28. We have never been before so we are excited about everything. I have been reading that the food & wine festival will likely be during our stay, so that is a wonderful surprise!
I am getting concerned about the temperature though, silly me figured it would be cooled down by then, but hear it will be still be an inferno.

Yes, the last time we went in late September it never dropped below 90 during daylight hours. Just be prepared and things should be great. Go in the morning and at night and avoid the midday peaks.

Upvote 0

kitty deana

we are going 10/1 to 10/10 for our 5th trip since 2014. we are excited about once again staying at POFQ and I personally am looking forward to the F&W and know to avoid the weekends at epcot. we are also doing the MNSSHP for the first time. We have gone in April 3 times and November once so we are definitely looking forward to Fall at WDW

Upvote 0

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
we are going 10/1 to 10/10 for our 5th trip since 2014. we are excited about once again staying at POFQ and I personally am looking forward to the F&W and know to avoid the weekends at epcot. we are also doing the MNSSHP for the first time. We have gone in April 3 times and November once so we are definitely looking forward to Fall at WDW

You're going to love MNSSHP! It is the best hard ticket event at WDW in my opinion.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom