Anyone Going to WDW in Sept or Oct 2019?

jpeden

In the Parks
No
The wife and I just booked in at the Wilderness Lodge for the 18th-23rd of September. We'll drive right after work on the 18th and get there around midnight, and have four days in the parks. This is the first time we've done Food and Wine and we are possibly going to attempt to see Star Wars land. We are very excited about food and wine for the first time.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
The wife and I just booked in at the Wilderness Lodge for the 18th-23rd of September. We'll drive right after work on the 18th and get there around midnight, and have four days in the parks. This is the first time we've done Food and Wine and we are possibly going to attempt to see Star Wars land. We are very excited about food and wine for the first time.

I'll be there that weekend before a cruise. You are braver than I am to attempt Galaxy's Edge. Make sure to post lots of pictures and a TR. Love to see them and read your thoughts on the new land.

Upvote 0

jpeden

In the Parks
No
I'll be there that weekend before a cruise. You are braver than I am to attempt Galaxy's Edge. Make sure to post lots of pictures and a TR. Love to see them and read your thoughts on the new land.

Not sure if we are brave or crazy lol! We are going to see if we can even get into the land. I don’t expect to ride the one ride that will be operational.

Upvote 0
Going from September 7th through the 15th with my mother and aunt. This will be my first time in about five years, so I'm very excited to see Pandora and Toy Story Land. I've also never been to MNSSHP so that is a must for us (my mom has been and she loves it!). I'll also be skipping a night at Magic Kingdom and going off to Universal's Halloween Horror Nights, so I'm extremely excited for that as well. I'm dreading the heat - I've only gone to WDW/Florida in April - but I'll live.

Upvote 0
I think what gets overlooked in all of this is that capacity is being driven by the better economy. We went 3rd week of Oct 2017 and were floored by how crowded it was, and watching crowds since, the capacity continues to exceed expectations. Folks have way more disposable income and Di$ney is capitalizing on it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom