• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Anyone Going to WDW in Sept or Oct 2019?

Worldlover71

Advertisement
We are thinking of going the first week in October. This would be the first trip for my niece and nephews so that is what I am looking forward to most.

I hope the temporary "Epcot Forever" nighttime show will be playing since I love all the classic Epcot Center music.

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
Like every year all of September and October and the end of August and early November.
Thank you, I've only been once before. It was crazy crowded even during the week. Not sure if I'm going to bother this trip. But it's always nice to know it's an option.

monothingie

Unscrupulous Mean Girl Man since 2005
Premium Member
Many people more intelligent than myself are speculating that it may start in middle of August. (Around the time of MNSSHP)

BuckyMom

DH & I are going to be there 10/26 for a family wedding. My nephew is having his wedding at the Pavilion with reception at the GF. Cannot wait to see my first Disney Wedding. Haven't booked anything yet, but the block rates they provided the happy couple are very tempting. I'm hoping to squeeze in the MNSSHP depending on family commitments. :happy:

Wvmom

We are going Sept 22-28. We have never been before so we are excited about everything. I have been reading that the food & wine festival will likely be during our stay, so that is a wonderful surprise!
I am getting concerned about the temperature though, silly me figured it would be cooled down by then, but hear it will be still be an inferno.

disneydude27

We’re going Sept 4-14. First time going that time of year. My mom goes every year around that time and she says it’s the best time to go. Looking forward to MNSSHP and F&W festival.

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
We are going Sept 22-28. We have never been before so we are excited about everything. I have been reading that the food & wine festival will likely be during our stay, so that is a wonderful surprise!
I am getting concerned about the temperature though, silly me figured it would be cooled down by then, but hear it will be still be an inferno.
Yes, the last time we went in late September it never dropped below 90 during daylight hours. Just be prepared and things should be great. Go in the morning and at night and avoid the midday peaks.

kitty deana

we are going 10/1 to 10/10 for our 5th trip since 2014. we are excited about once again staying at POFQ and I personally am looking forward to the F&W and know to avoid the weekends at epcot. we are also doing the MNSSHP for the first time. We have gone in April 3 times and November once so we are definitely looking forward to Fall at WDW

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
we are going 10/1 to 10/10 for our 5th trip since 2014. we are excited about once again staying at POFQ and I personally am looking forward to the F&W and know to avoid the weekends at epcot. we are also doing the MNSSHP for the first time. We have gone in April 3 times and November once so we are definitely looking forward to Fall at WDW
You're going to love MNSSHP! It is the best hard ticket event at WDW in my opinion.

Top Bottom