Anyone going to MouseFest 2007?

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Hello! :) Are there any WDWMagic folks going to MouseFest 2007 Land?

I noticed in registration that WDWMagic was not one of the listed "Community Affiliations" we could choose. WEIRD!

I'm going on Saturday, Sunday and maybe on Monday. Anyone else? This is my first year going and I'm looking forward to a good time.

DisneyJoe

I'll be there!

BTW, the communities need to register and pay a fee to be listed, and run at least one public event.

The businesses need to do the same AND be associated with a community.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
I'll be there!

BTW, the communities need to register and pay a fee to be listed, and run at least one public event.

The businesses need to do the same AND be associated with a community.

DANG! I don't get on any other "Community" sites and was surprised that there were so many - guess I thought WDWMagic was IT! (Well, it still is IT but that is besides the point!)

Well, hope to see you there! Are you going to do all of the days?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
It's been a couple of years since WDWMagic was involved with MouseFest. The Mom, WannabeBelle and I were there to represent the community.

Pam

DisneyDellsDude

I won't be going to any besides Ricky's two meets. Otherwise, I'm probably going to get a WDWMagic shirt and wear it around one or two days as I'm in the parks the first week of Dec.

jedimaster1227

I will be there representing Dreamfinder Forever (and my other project to be announced soon). John Corigliano and I are sharing a table at Mega Mouse Meets, as well as an American Adventure meet on Saturday (at Epcot) at 6 p.m. Looking forward to seeing you all there! :wave:

Attending for the first time

I'll be arriving on Thursday (12/6) and leaving Sunday afternoon (12/9). I'm looking forward to meeting other members of this and other Disney communities. I'm hoping to hit quite a few of the events and maybe catch up with some of you. Just look for Calvin from Norcross, GA.

Jerm

I look forward to seeing everyone. I am doing the WttM meets, Ricky's Turtle Talk, and the Epcot walk w/Dave K. author of Mouse Tales among others. I will also be at the MMM strolling....got to figure out what I will be wearing.

J

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Turns out I am going to MouseFest 12/8 and 12/9! woo-hoo! I almost changed my plans - I registered today just at the last moment before the cut-off. And I will drag DH along. :ROFLOL:Bless his heart!

Site with times and dates

The Mousefest events are broken into two pieces. The first piece is a cruise followed by a land based gathering. The Cruise is from 12/2 - 12/6 and the land part of the meet runs 12/6 - 12/10. You can do any portion of the meet that you would like. The site for the meet is www.mousefest.org. It looks like a great time to gather and network with other Disney fans and businesses. I'm looking forward to seeing many of you there. I'll be traveling solo for the first time to the World so this will be an adventure on many levels.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
I got my Mousefest package in the mail! Wish I could just take time off and go to all the days but I have to work! I am thinking of taking Thursday off and going - I love the meet at the shooting range! And it is a way to get DH to spend more time with me during Mousefest. I haven't told him yet because he is watching Heroes and I have to leave him alone. :ROFLOL:

So, what events is everyone going to do? I want to do the group rides like the Soarin Meet and BTMRR/SM - I dunno what else. I guess the Mega Mouse Meet just for the heck of it. Anyone doing the Hustle-tini Meet? It is Sunday night and I am worried it will take a lot of Bluetinis to get me to do the Hustle in public and I have to work the next day! (Not to mention drive home that night!) :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom