Anyone Go In June 2001 With Annual Passes?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by hellokitty1
DID YOU GET AN ANNUAL PASS RATE AT THIS TIME OF
YEAR?

:veryconfu I don't understand the question. Do you mean special discounts on hotel rooms? We were able to get a passholder reduced rate at AKL last June, but only for the first week...by the middle of June, the rates go up again. We only have seasonal FL resident passes, which aren't good for the "high" season; fine with us,since those are the days when the parks are most crowded, anyway.

Upvote 0

mark4wdw

i checked into the animal kingdom lodge on june 29th for five daysw with three rooms and got a great rate. i was told animal kingdom lodge was the only one offering annual passholder rates for that time:hammer:

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Theme Park Annual Pass:
349.00 (Ages 10+); 297.00 (Ages 3-9)

Provides admission to Disney-MGM Studios, Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Disney's Animal Kingdom for one year from date of voucher redemption.

Premium Annual Pass:
469.00 (Ages 10+); 399.00 (Ages 3-9)

Provides admission to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom, plus Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, River Country, Downtown Disney Pleasure Island, DisneyQuest and Disney's Wide World of Sports for one year from date of voucher redemption.

Upvote 0

markymark

Thanks Steve! The $349.00 is great value. Especially for me, as I don't stay on Disney property all the time. Especially when we travel with my wifes sister and family. It's even worth doing it for an 18 or 19 night trip as we are doing next time. At least I can get to go in every day!!!

Can you get these on the internet?

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I dont think these are available online. Your best bet is to buy them from Guest Relations as soon as you get there - there is some ID type stuff to be done anyway - so you have to go there to do that bit, even if you could buy the actual ticket online.

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by markymark
Thanks Steve! The $349.00 is great value. Especially for me, as I don't stay on Disney property all the time. Especially when we travel with my wifes sister and family. It's even worth doing it for an 18 or 19 night trip as we are doing next time. At least I can get to go in every day!!!

It's wonderful! Sometimes we just "pop in" to go on a specific ride, or watch a show, without feeling we've "wasted" a day's pass! If you're staying for a couple of weeks or more, it's definitely worth it!!

BTW...DON'T buy it on the net or by mail!!! It expires a year from the date you PURCHASE it, not first use...you might be depriving yourself of use on a second trip if you aren't careful!

Upvote 0

markymark

Originally posted by wdwmagic
I dont think these are available online. Your best bet is to buy them from Guest Relations as soon as you get there - there is some ID type stuff to be done anyway - so you have to go there to do that bit, even if you could buy the actual ticket online.

Guess what my first task will be next year then!!!! :sohappy:

Originally posted by marciahahn
It's wonderful! Sometimes we just "pop in" to go on a specific ride, or watch a show, without feeling we've "wasted" a day's pass! If you're staying for a couple of weeks or more, it's definitely worth it!!

Oh I am SOOOOOOOO sold on this!!!

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yep I totally agree. AP gives you so much flexibility to just go wherever and whenever without worrying about days being spent.

CMs always find it amusing that we have an AP - I always tell them that it is much more cost effective for us, even if we are from the UK! LOL :)

Also the benefits that you get are great. Most important features, besides Room Rates, are guaranteed access during peak times.

EG. On Millennium Eve, our AP got us GUARANTEED access to a park that night. :) Lots of people didnt make it in, so we were relieved to have the AP.

Upvote 0

markymark

Originally posted by marciahahn
marky, that will teach you to check with "The Man" aka wdwmagic before you set off to WDW!

I know, I know! :cry: :cry:

Just think, all those times I could have got an AP, that would have been an excuse for ANOTHER visit within that year.

Oh what a fool I have been.

Booooo Hoooooo :cry:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom