Anyone for duck?

sdemore

Original Poster
Planning our retirement trip, it has been 10 years since our last trip, and we have never had duck. We are doing the DDP and thought this would be a good time to try it. Which restaurant would you suggest we go to for duck?
Thanks in advance!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I've had the duck at Tiffins and Brown Derby, both were very good. The Brown Derby serves it cooked two different ways in one meal.

Also had it whenever it was on the menu at a food kiosk during one of Epcot's festivals and it was good.

DisneyGigi

Brown Derby Duck two ways was really good. My son got it and after tasting his, so wished I had ordered it. Agree with the poster about Food and Wine booth too. It was a pulled Duck, like Pulled Pork style but so much better! One of my favorites at Food & Wine last year
Edit to add photo of Brown Derby Duck Two Ways from September.
D0A3E6CF-4C96-4976-8BCF-B00FE6FA5AA3.jpeg

GVentola

Nine Dragons restaurant in Epcot's China pavilion also has a duck dish.

Also, be sure to check out the 3 Caballeros Grand Fiesta Tour boat ride in Epcot's Mexican pavilion for a funny joke about duck and Donald Duck.

sdemore

Original Poster
Thanks to you all for the in put. I am getting so excited for our trip and we have over a year to wait. We have only been to WDW twice in the past 20 years and we are soooo looking forward to this retirement trip!!!!

sdemore

Original Poster
Brown Derby Duck two ways was really good. My son got it and after tasting his, so wished I had ordered it. Agree with the poster about Food and Wine booth too. It was a pulled Duck, like Pulled Pork style but so much better! One of my favorites at Food & Wine last year
Edit to add photo of Brown Derby Duck Two Ways from September. View attachment 265182
Looks delicious! Thank you.

BoardwalkGlenn

Planning our retirement trip, it has been 10 years since our last trip, and we have never had duck. We are doing the DDP and thought this would be a good time to try it. Which restaurant would you suggest we go to for duck?
Thanks in advance!

Morimoto Asia

Another vote for Morimoto Asia! We had it a few weeks ago, and it was delicious. Linking to my Instagram photo...hope it works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom