anyone else's planning dvd taking eternity?

steviej

Original Poster
Topic. I ordered mine almost 2 months ago, still nothing! They used to take forever, then for a couple years, they improved it and were at your house within a 2-4 week frame. Now it's taking eternity again.

JennSmith

Yes. I ordered one in April this year and nothing. Then I ordered again the other day...we'll see if I get it. With my luck I will get them both after we come back from our trip and I will cry big salty tears because we won't be going back for a couple years lol. Salt + open wound = salty tears :(

LeighM

It took forever for me to get the first CD I ordered but when I finally got it, there was something wrong and it would continually freeze in the same part of the video no matter which player I used. I ordered another one and that came quicker and it worked fine. That was earlier this summer.

RScottyL

Topic. I ordered mine almost 2 months ago, still nothing! They used to take forever, then for a couple years, they improved it and were at your house within a 2-4 week frame. Now it's taking eternity again.

Sorry to hear that!

IMO, I think they should quit sending out DVD's and just put it up on a YouTube Channel!

I would rather see it in at least HD, if not 4k options!

While the DVD is still nice, I am sure it costs them extra money to make/send them all!

Putting it on YouTube would be cheaper for them!

Here lately, not much has changed in the parks, but should be soon with Star Wars land and more they are adding!

danyoung56

I think there's some level of screening that must go on now, not sending dvds to people who frequently visit WDW or DL. I've ordered maybe 4 times in the past couple of years, and have received nothing. I used to get them all the time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom