Anyone else trying to patiently wait for July hours to be updated?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Dont forget projected attendance base on hotel occupancy numbers has more to do with it than the after normal park hours events. Staffing requirements also...

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Dont forget projected attendance base on hotel occupancy numbers has more to do with it than the after normal park hours events. Staffing requirements also...

Well you also know that they are not going to extend a morning opening if EMM is involved and they aren't going to extend a closing time when DAH is involved and the park is already open until 10pm etc.
There's 2 EMM's and 1 DAH happening during my 3 park days so I know what will NOT extend.
All I'm hoping is that AK opens an hour earlier and MK stays open an hour later on the non EMH night.

Upvote 0

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
The only major change is that DAK hours expanded to a 10PM close after 7/25. I doubt anything else is going to change at this point. The historical hours from last year, for the most part also correspond to what is show right now. Shame that during the summer every park closes at or before 10PM. (with the exception of 7/24 which is an 11 PM close)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom