Anyone else not renewing Disney Plus?

The Colonel

Original Poster
I've had it since it started. watched everything I wanted to. I rarely look at it now. Maybe take a year or two off till they add a few things.

doctornick

I'd like there to be more content (or at least more consistent output of new programming), but I've been pleased by the products they do have. Will be better once both Star Wars and Marvel are constantly having new things there. Id also like to see more original concepts not related to existing IPs.

That said, I think what they put out is well worth the cost especially together with the large back catalog. I'm not sure it's better having regular content of more dubious quality just to release "something".

Wendy Pleakley

There's usually at least one new series airing at any given time, especially where Star is included.

There's a slight lull right now but soon we'll get getting Boba Fett and Hawkeye weekly. While it's not as much content as something like Netflix, the original shows have all been excellent. Netflix is a bit more hit and miss.

It's not like it's super expensive so getting one or two new episodes of shows weekly plus the catalogue content makes it worth it.

The upcoming addition of IMAX versions of some Marvel films will make me revisit those as well.

Animaniac93-98

There's enough to keep me signed up for now, but there's a lot of their back catalog they still need to upload IMO.

I was really hoping Disney+ would be where we'd get the stuff they never finished or started releasing to DVD, but even what has been released to physical or other sites like Amazon/itunes or broadcast on TCM HD hasn't be posted yet.

They're making a sequel for Enchanted, but forgot to put the first movie on Disney+?

seascape

I love the Disney bundle. I also have Prime Video, Paramount+ and Lifetime movies for my wife. Netflix is gone for good. Those services along with all the free services I can watch like Pluto and Peacock provide all the TV anyone needs all for $28.00 a month and my yearly Amazon membership.

erasure fan1

I took 3 or 4 months off and then my wife renewed. I wanted to wait until February or so to renew. And once I finished everything I wanted to see, cancel and wait for the next batch of content, then lather, Rinse, repeat.

Disney Analyst

There's enough to keep me signed up for now, but there's a lot of their back catalog they still need to upload IMO.

I was really hoping Disney+ would be where we'd get the stuff they never finished or started releasing to DVD, but even what has been released to physical or other sites like Amazon/itunes or broadcast on TCM HD hasn't be posted yet.

They're making a sequel for Enchanted, but forgot to put the first movie on Disney+?

Isn't Enchanted coming on Friday?

BrianLo

It's not really fair, since we have the superior product in Canada thanks to Star. I'd say it's a solid staple now. Especially as more FX content stops being licensed out and comes to D+. I don't think the first year was very good, but the second definitely was. It's likely my most used streaming service.

I actually weirdly like Apple TV+ (and it seems like I'm chronically on a free subscription). It's very lean, but a lot of its shows I tend to like. Amazon Prime I could do without, outside of a couple shows... but it's also essentially 'free'.

As of late, I actually think Canadian Netflix is pretty poor for the price. They have me exactly because I never unsubscribe and have had it now for (?over) a decade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom