• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Anyone else having problem with "Review your order" for your MagicBands on Disney World's website?

Disney_Marvel2187

Original Poster
I'm staying on site in a few months and already picked out the magic bands for my family and I. A few days ago I went into review my order becuase someone wanted their color changed, but when I go to my plans and then click review your order,357844
The site brings me to the standard MagicBands and Cards page and a message comes up saying Sorry There Was a Problem Completing Your Request. I can't find any way to find the order page and I've been looking for a few days and keep getting the same message. has anyone else experienced this and knows what to do to fix it? Thanks!

DisneyJoe

Advertisement
Either use Chat on their website or call the MDE IT/Tech support number, we've had that issue many times. I will find the number

BeautyBelle

We had that problem recently. I called (407) 939-4357 and the woman did something on a computer really quick and fixed it.

UncleMike101

I'm staying on site in a few months and already picked out the magic bands for my family and I. A few days ago I went into review my order becuase someone wanted their color changed, but when I go to my plans and then click review your order,View attachment 357844
The site brings me to the standard MagicBands and Cards page and a message comes up saying Sorry There Was a Problem Completing Your Request. I can't find any way to find the order page and I've been looking for a few days and keep getting the same message. has anyone else experienced this and knows what to do to fix it? Thanks!
Try 407-939-7849.
You still have to jump through the Disney hoops to get a human but tell them your problem and you should be redirected to the proper desk.
They have a recovery protocol and had my MDE fixed in a couple of minutes.
Or try the number from BeautyBell which may be the direct number since I had to be transferred to IT. :)

Disney_Marvel2187

Original Poster
Try 407-939-7849.
You still have to jump through the Disney hoops to get a human but tell them your problem and you should be redirected to the proper desk.
They have a recovery protocol and had my MDE fixed in a couple of minutes.
Or try the number from BeautyBell which may be the direct number since I had to be transferred to IT. :)
Thank you!!

Top Bottom