Anyone do a Leave a Legacy tile at Epcot?

bamboo7

Originally posted by mkymaus
Ummm...yes they did! That is why Microsoft was going to add their space racer attraction in SSE.....sorry.

Space Mountain lost Fed Ex.....too....a long time ago and no one has picked up that attraction as of date.

ok. yes, fed ex did pull out of space mountain, just like amex pulled out of AA, BUT AT&T DID RENEW THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF SE. if you want to doubt me and believe rumors, be my guest, but i did work at SE over the summer, and i know what i am talking about.

"Sorry"

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Originally posted by bamboo7
ok. yes, fed ex did pull out of space mountain, just like amex pulled out of AA, BUT AT&T DID RENEW THEIR SPONSORSHIP OF SE. if you want to doubt me and believe rumors, be my guest, but i did work at SE over the summer, and i know what i am talking about.

"Sorry"

Do you work there now?? They pulled out in September....

And you dont have to be sorry.

bamboo7

Originally posted by mkymaus
They pulled out in September....

so they just renewed a contract, and it then expired a few months later? wow.

ok, lets make this official. i called epcot guest relations. AT&T is the sponsor of Spaceship Earth, and the official word is that they aren't planning on dropping it, though i have heard things about another communications company negotiating a deal for sponsorship of it when AT&T does leave.

And if you still feel the need to argue, please call guest relations and fight with them. i don't want to play this game anymore.

BruS

We did it in May and really liked the copies that were sent
to us in the mail. However, we did it because it was an
option as part of our package during our stay. I think
it was worth it!

bamboo7

Originally posted by BruS
We did it in May and really liked the copies that were sent
to us in the mail. However, we did it because it was an
option as part of our package during our stay. I think
it was worth it!

i did one with my sister (pictured above) and plan to do more with some of my good friends from my first college program.

luvthemouse

I love having my photo up on the walls in Epcot (as ugly as i look in the picture) but i may be partial since my mom, who recently passed away unexpectedly, is in the photo with me. i guess for her, she really was able to 'leave a legacy' Now i love going back there to look at the photo (even if i am the only weirdo standing in front of the giant walls hysterically crying) Even with all of this i do feel that the walls are definetly in the wrong spot. They would look much better closer to world showcase or in one of the giant 'dead spaces' between pavillions. By the way...does anyone know what the leave a legacies are goin for these days?

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Luv the Mouse,

I am sorry to hear about your loss....

The Leave a Leagcy tiles go for $25.00 these days...or you can get them with the Dream Maker package as a flex feature.

luvthemouse

$25.00!!!! thats it? i seem to remember paying alot more than that...then again we did ours when they first came out....the whole thing began during the milennium right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom