Anyone dislike the volggers content?

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
In this world, can you really tell anymore? If these people apparently have hate websites and forums completely dedicated to them, then there's no shortage of crazy out there.
Not more than four days ago he had a lengthy "home vlog" covering his COVID infection and subsequent testing. So if you're careful about being around potentially infectious people he's one to avoid.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
In this world, can you really tell anymore? If these people apparently have hate websites and forums completely dedicated to them, then there's no shortage of crazy out there.
Can’t argue with that

to be fair to network…the guy does actively put himself out there in tourist spots everyday…ingenious of him…but attention is what he signs up for…

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Not more than four days ago he had a lengthy "home vlog" covering his COVID infection and subsequent testing. So if you're careful about being around potentially infectious people he's one to avoid.
I would advise watching that as “we don’t know what happened”, no foul blog as compared to the shutdown ones last year when the Mrs. looked like she literally was about to go in for a 48 evaluation…

what is the difference?

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I watch TheTrackers from time to time when I want to see some Park YouTube videos and I happened to see that one over the weekend. To be fair, that VLOG was posted 6 days ago and at that time he had already tested negative again and was in post covid quarantine time so he’s been over Covid for more than a week. I’d say it’s ok for him to be out and about at this point, no?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I watch TheTrackers from time to time when I want to see some Park YouTube videos and I happened to see that one over the weekend. To be fair, that VLOG was posted 6 days ago and at that time he had already tested negative again and was in post covid quarantine time so he’s been over Covid for more than a week. I’d say it’s ok for him to be out and about at this point, no?
I’d say it’s bad judgement…at the least.

not saying he should block the door for a month…but after 21 agonizing months…probably ok to take a week off from the useless blogs.

…but it’s not that simple, is it?

Chip Chipperson

Their videos are almost never posted with any sort of timeliness. By the time they posted about him having it, he had already recovered and tested negative multiple times. They still quarantined at home for a week, so even though the video announcing he had it may have been less than a week ago, rest assured that it's been at least a week since his negative test if he's out in public. They've had multiple home vlogs showing how overly cautious they were being. He wouldn't even eat inside his own home even after testing negative until 7 days after his negative test and they both wore masks inside all day except while sleeping - and slept in separate rooms. No need to shame the guy now.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Their videos are almost never posted with any sort of timeliness. By the time they posted about him having it, he had already recovered and tested negative multiple times. They still quarantined at home for a week, so even though the video announcing he had it may have been less than a week ago, rest assured that it's been at least a week since his negative test if he's out in public. They've had multiple home vlogs showing how overly cautious they were being. He wouldn't even eat inside his own home even after testing negative until 7 days after his negative test and they both wore masks inside all day except while sleeping - and slept in separate rooms. No need to shame the guy now.
Ok…since these two are on my kids rotation…I’ll just tell you what I’ve noticed.

pretty much the next day…

because he goes to things that are previews (before they yanked his creds) on specific days or he readily admits that he goes the first day to things. Easily tracked. Even heightened during the last 2 years.

so this one is a hard one to sell. Was there a delay? Possible.

was it a good idea? Debatable

does it look bad if you follow him? Yes…it does.

Chip Chipperson

Ok…since these two are on my kids rotation…I’ll just tell you what I’ve noticed.

pretty much the next day…

because he goes to things that are previews (before they yanked his creds) on specific days or he readily admits that he goes the first day to things. Easily tracked. Even heightened during the last 2 years.

so this one is a hard one to sell. Was there a delay? Possible.

was it a good idea? Debatable

does it look bad if you follow him? Yes…it does.

Today's video was from the last day of his quarantine and it wasn't filmed today, so if he's in Epcot today then he waited to go until his quarantine was over. They followed CDC guidelines for vaccinated people who test positive. So where is the harm in leaving the house when he knows he's not going to spread the virus AND still wears a KN95? There are legitimate reasons for people to dislike them as a matter of preference, but this isn't it.

Last edited:

accord99cutie

Premium Member
I’d say it’s bad judgement…at the least.

not saying he should block the door for a month…but after 21 agonizing months…probably ok to take a week off from the useless blogs.

…but it’s not that simple, is it?
I don’t think it’s bad judgement. They did in fact take a few weeks off from filming except for some home vlogs which they talked about in that covid video. They openly talked about how they had a few weeks worth of content ready to go so while he was quarantined they had content to post while not out and about. I think that’s incredibly respectful judgement on their part. And as a viewer of theirs I appreciated the honesty and always know that what I’m watching was taped a week or two earlier on average. I also wouldn’t call them “useless blogs” as they have earned a living doing this and there are many people who appreciate what they do. I’d rather watch a Tim Tracker Vlog at Disney than an MLB Baseball game most days so I’m happy he makes money doing it. Entertainment is entertainment right???

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Today's video was from the last day of his quarantine and it wasn't filmed today, so if he's in Epcot today then he waited to go until his quarantine was over. They followed CDC guidelines for vaccinated people who test positive. So where is the harm in leaving the house when he knows he's not going to spread the virus AND still wears a KN95? There are legitimate reasons for people to dislike them as a matter of preference, but this isn't it.

I don’t think it’s bad judgement. They did in fact take a few weeks off from filming except for some home vlogs which they talked about in that covid video. They openly talked about how they had a few weeks worth of content ready to go so while he was quarantined they had content to post while not out and about. I think that’s incredibly respectful judgement on their part. And as a viewer of theirs I appreciated the honesty and always know that what I’m watching was taped a week or two earlier on average. I also wouldn’t call them “useless blogs” as they have earned a living doing this and there are many people who appreciate what they do. I’d rather watch a Tim Tracker Vlog at Disney than an MLB Baseball game most days so I’m happy he makes money doing it. Entertainment is entertainment right???
I didn’t say I “disliked” him…it’s just bad optics. That’s all.

This is one of these things that’s “gray”…you don’t have to be 100% attack or defense.

99% of things in life are actually that way…but it’s lost here sometimes.

Chip Chipperson

I didn’t say I “disliked” him…it’s just bad optics. That’s all.

This is one of these things that’s “gray”…you don’t have to be 100% attack or defense.

99% of things in life are actually that way…but it’s lost here sometimes.

I don't see any gray area here. He tested negative and still waited a week to make sure he wasn't contagious anymore before leaving the house - and is wearing a mask. It seems responsible to me. How far beyond the CDC's recommended quarantine should he stay cooped up in his house?

Phil12

That mask is a knockoff and does not meet minimum standards. Therefore his at home mask wearing was useless. And, of course, this type of behavior amplifies the problem because he doesn't really follow the recommended guidelines. He may have the best of intentions but since we're dealing with a highly contagious disease, it's best to be extra cautious. The fact that he became infected is evidence that his previous precautions were inadequate. And yet, he's going right back to his previous pattern of behavior.

BuddyThomas

Annnnnnnnyway..........

Kyle Pallo used to be charming when he first started but now he is just totally obnoxious. He has been on three (3) cruises since the end of pandemic restrictions, and he apparently has not paid for a single one of them. His followers donate them, or something. Also, now, apparently his fans are donating all sorts of hotel stays for him. Why?!? And he spends entire videos opening up presents he gets from his fans. Why are people sending him stuff??

(And his friend Jojo is even more obnoxious.)

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Annnnnnnnyway..........

Kyle Pallo used to be charming when he first started but now he is just totally obnoxious. He has been on three (3) cruises since the end of pandemic restrictions, and he apparently has not paid for a single one of them. His followers donate them, or something. Also, now, apparently his fans are donating all sorts of hotel stays for him. Why?!? And he spends entire videos opening up presents he gets from his fans. Why are people sending him stuff??

(And his friend Jojo is even more obnoxious.)
This!!! 👆 👆 👆 👆 👆

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom