Anyone been to Sebastian's Bistro?

Schneewittchen

Original Poster
My family is staying at CBR for our upcoming trip. Our first full day is a "rest" day, go to Disney Springs in the morning (to buy APs! Yay!), shop a bit, get a quick lunch, afternoon at the resort pool, nice dinner in the evening. I cancelled a reservation for dinner at the Boathouse and picked up one for Sebastian's. DH wasn't thrilled with the Boathouse menu and I didn't feel like spending all day at Disney Springs. (And I couldn't convince him that we wanted to go to Trail's End for fried chicken, but that's another story.)

So has anyone been to Sebastian's? Tell me about the conch fritters, pull apart rolls, raw tuna appetizer, pork shoulder and chimichurri steak.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
We loved Sebastian's Bistro! The pull apart rolls are great. I had the slow roasted pork and it is some of the best I have ever had. The atmosphere is fun and service was great.

Zé_Carioca

Will also vouch for Sebastian's! Granted, I went when it first opened so a lot might have changed but it was amazing! Creative and delicious food and with prices that were to be expected for a Disney restaurant and for the quality. The service was great and the restaurant itself is very modern and spacious with huge windows. From what you asked, I have only tried the rolls and they were to die for, I loved having three different spreads to try!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom