Anyone been lucky enough to walk in to Le Cellier with no ADR...

Epcotfan21

Original Poster
And be seated? The odds of this happening have to be like winning the powerball, right? Really curious to know if this even happens.

lilclerk

I personally haven't, but I witnessed a party of 6 walk up while I was waiting for my reservation last year. Keep checking for last minute reservation cancellations, too.

CinderellyKelly

We did about 5 years ago. My dad thought he made reservations at Le Cellier but he had actually made them at Concourse steakhouse and got them mixed up. Our party of 10 arrived at 7:15 and our reservations weren't there. The manager Frances was SO nice and accommodated us once we figured our what the mix up was! Definitely a magical moment!

alindley

I did this on Canada Day with a group of ICPs as well as myself. We were all dressed up in our Canada gear and one of the managers had seen us on the bus. They had one open table that they squeezed us into. It was quite the start to our day.

93boomer

Premium Member
We did about 5 or 6 years ago!! We were celebrating our anniversary. We just stopped by with no adr and they immediately seated us. It was a slow day. The sweet waitress took our order and asked if it was a special occasion. Why yes it is our 25th anniversary we said. She brought our food which was delicious! Then, she brought us a special chocolatey yummy dessert that had happy anniversary written in chocolate on our plate!! That endeared us to Le Cellier forever!!

DisneyDebNJ

And be seated? The odds of this happening have to be like winning the powerball, right? Really curious to know if this even happens.
As other posters have stated, keep checking, there's always cancellations. Also, ask the concierge desk at your resort, to periodically check for you during your stay.

Dad 2 M & M

As other posters have stated, keep checking, there's always cancellations. Also, ask the concierge desk at your resort, to periodically check for you during your stay.
Check every day early A.M., lunchtime, and at night. Keep trying!!

AND!!!! You actually have a much better chance at night as it is a SIg at night requiring 2 TS credits (that is if you are attending before 2012 year end). In 2013 it will be a Sig for BOTH lunch and dinner....keep that in mind.

And good luck! Have faith in yourself!

copcarguyp71

hahahahahaha...oh wait, you're serious.:p

All kidding aside from what I hear it is doubtful. Anything is possible of course but I know our friends HAD ressies and waited 50 minutes past their time to be seated. Good luck!

DisneyDebNJ

hahahahahaha...oh wait, you're serious.:p

All kidding aside from what I hear it is doubtful. Anything is possible of course but I know our friends HAD ressies and waited 50 minutes past their time to be seated. Good luck!
on the same note, we were called in 20 mins earlier than our ADR this past October, so there's always a chance

copcarguyp71

Indeed! I admittedly have yet to partake of Cellier. Two credits on DDP just does not seem worth it to me if there is no character dining....unless it is CG of course:D

Chrononymous

Yep. It was a number of years ago. Just the two of us, and about 3 in the afternoon.

I have no idea if it could still be done today, but I imagine in the right circumstances, yes.

DizneyPryncess

Tried but could not get in. We had an ADR the only time we went there. However we've been able to walk up or get last minute ADR's to other popular restaurants in the past. So it's always a possibility!

bubbles1812

I haven't tried doing it with Le Cellier but have managed at a few of the other restaurants. Your chances go up, the smaller your party is.

britlightyear

We did twice on our last trip this past January. One time we had to wait about 15-20 minutes but the other time we walked in, said "party of 4" and they seated us right away. Not quite as magical as if it had happened during Christmas week or anything but we were still pretty happy.

luv

Before Le Cellier was the popular restaurant on the Internet, walk-ups weren't too hard to get. Much harder now. You're better off calling or trying online. But there are other restaurants where you can walk up. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom