Anyone been here?

Daimen

Original Poster
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here has stayed in/around the Indian Creek area? There seems to be a lack of information availiable online about it - also any pictures would be great.

Thanks,
Dai x

tednvon

Here is link to lots of discussion about Indian Creek

http://www.disboards.com/searchbt.php?s=&search=indian+creek

Just FYI, We owned a home in Emerald Island which is just a mile or so from Indian Creek. Indian Creek is part of a very large nice newer area just south of Disney off Formosa Gardens Blvd. This area has 4-5 major housing developements that include primarily weekly rentals for Disney vacations. So, if you plan to buy and live, you will probably have quite a turnover in neighbors on a week by week basis. Homes are often fully furnished as part of sale price. Lots of bargains right now and probably a fair amount of them in forclosure. About 15 minutes to Disney parking lots from these homes. Nice area, looks very clean, well kept, and manicured.

Good Luck...Ted

Cnetbuild

When we stayed at Indian Creek, it was 15 minutes from driveway to walking through the gate at Animal Kingdom. We had a house in the North East most area and we could see the Frozen Summer Fireworks and, I believe it was, wishes fireworks right from the couch, looking out the patio door. The neighborhood is very quite. As with all vacation villa rentals - buyer be ware! Do your homework because not all places are the same. Also, I recommend that you don't rent a villa that backs directly to the highway that cuts through the middle of Indian Creek. Anywhere else in the neighborhood and you won't even know a highway exists. I don't own any rentals, nor do I want to, nor do I have any business interest - I just have a lot of experience. If you have any specific questions, please ask!

Nemo14

When we stayed at Indian Creek, it was 15 minutes from driveway to walking through the gate at Animal Kingdom. We had a house in the North East most area and we could see the Frozen Summer Fireworks and, I believe it was, wishes fireworks right from the couch, looking out the patio door. The neighborhood is very quite. As with all vacation villa rentals - buyer be ware! Do your homework because not all places are the same. Also, I recommend that you don't rent a villa that backs directly to the highway that cuts through the middle of Indian Creek. Anywhere else in the neighborhood and you won't even know a highway exists. I don't own any rentals, nor do I want to, nor do I have any business interest - I just have a lot of experience. If you have any specific questions, please ask!
Thanks, but since the OP asked the question 6 1/2 years ago, he probably has his answer by now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom