Anyone at the World now?

mouselover321

Original Poster
I will be going on September 29 - October 6 and I am wondering how the weather is there right now. Has it been raining everyday? If so, how long? Thank you! :)

DisneyWall-E

I will be going on September 29 - October 6 and I am wondering how the weather is there right now. Has it been raining everyday? If so, how long? Thank you! :)
WOW, were going the exact same time as you. I like to check out the weather at weather.com. I look at the month ahead forcast. But, the further out it is the less likely the accuracy will be.
Also, there is a weather feature on the new homepage of wdwmagic.

mickeysbrother

Been checking everyday and as of now it says thunder showers every single day! But that's what it always says all summer!!! Expect thunder showers everyday around noon for 20min

luv

We've been having some nice days lately. Slightly less hot and much less humid. It is September, so the rain will continue to be less of an issue all the time.

I'm already thinking about when I can open the windows all dy and do fall cleaning...which is the same as Spring Cleaning. The cleaning you give the whole house, all the nooks and crannies, after it's been pretty much closed up for months. :)

It won't be long.

MattC

Been here since Thursday. Normal south Florida afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Nothing to ruin your day though. Just find some cover or get in a ride queue.

mouselover321

Original Poster
We had a couple days that it would rain the whole day last year at this time so I'm just making sure. Thank you everyone! Really helped me a lot! :)

l4dybu6

It's been raining EVERY DAY at noon... It's gets annoying haha
But thankfully, it only lasts about 20 -30 min, so it's nothing to worry about! :)

828tnt

lol, i'm gonna be there almost the exact same time! i'm hopeful about the weather, but, hey, it's disney, and there's this epcot thing.....:cool:

i've told everyone at work that i've completely entered "disney mode". 2 weeks away, but i'm pretty much there. i'll even be doing disney trivia for my employees the week before i leave. :D

Raychul

I will be there at the exact same time and am hoping for nice weather...with a little downpour here and there to clear out the parks every now and then. :)

LivFreeorDisney

Just got back last night and we had some rain last Sunday until 6pm and one rain storm on Tuesday around three and that was it. The rest of the tie it was high 80's and sunny with the evenings around 75.

Britt

Alison is there right now and they've gotten rain : )

I totally agree with others. FL afternoon rains are totally normal. Bring your poncho and carry on :D

MattC

It's definitely Central Florida...

I say that as a proud Central Floridian.

And the weather is fine, exactly what you would expect from September in the Sub-Tropics.

Sorry, I live in Jax. So I think of anything past St. Aug as south. But I also think North Carolina should not be called a southern state because it has "north" in it's name. So don't listen to me:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom