Anyone a member of DTuneslive.com?

Auroragirl

Original Poster
Anyone a member of DTuneslive.com? Since the beginning of this week their website has been down; they were working on "enhancements"... but now it dosen't work at all. I get a message saying that the 'server is forbidden' and we 'dont have permission to access the server'.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems... and if they know why.

Appreciate the help. DD's love listening to their music.

Thanks!!!!! :sohappy:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Anyone a member of DTuneslive.com? Since the beginning of this week their website has been down; they were working on "enhancements"... but now it dosen't work at all. I get a message saying that the 'server is forbidden' and we 'dont have permission to access the server'.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems... and if they know why.

Appreciate the help. DD's love listening to their music.

Thanks!!!!! :sohappy:
HHhmmm... All I'm getting is a page that say "It works!" - which obviously means it doesn't :rolleyes:

Auroragirl

Original Poster
HHhmmm... All I'm getting is a page that say "It works!" - which obviously means it doesn't :rolleyes:

LOL = Exactly! Hmmmm.... I have no idea whats up with that. Could it be my computer or their website? I'll keep chking. We'll see...

thanks for u'r help

PineapplePrincess

I've been trying to access it everyday also, as I like to listen to it while I'm on the computer. I only just joined about a week ago, and I'm really missing it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom