Anybody Stayed at the Hardrock Hotel

woofboy111

I never stayed there, but I visited when they had their open house. Personally, I didnt think it was anything that great compared to Disney Hotels, but it is nicer than all of the other smaller hotels in the area. If you go, take a look at the mickey mouse shaped pool!!!

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by woofboy111
I never stayed there, but I visited when they had their open house. Personally, I didnt think it was anything that great compared to Disney Hotels, but it is nicer than all of the other smaller hotels in the area. If you go, take a look at the mickey mouse shaped pool!!!

oh well were going alright we got 6 nights up there in a few weeks, then disney after that. thanks for the info :)

M

Mr Lightbeer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
Hhas anybody stayed here yet?
ofcoure they have dummie,it would have closed down by now if no-one had stayed there.

Attachments

• mickey005.gif
    mickey005.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 151

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Re: Re: Anybody Stayed at the Hardrock Hotel

Originally posted by Mr Lightbeer
Originally posted by JAY-ROD
Hhas anybody stayed here yet?
ofcoure they have dummie,it would have closed down by now if no-one had stayed there.

I think u deserve the smartass award. Which we will be handing out next week. You have a good chance, kept up the good work. and i meant has anybody on here stayed there?

JBloom1029

yeah i stayed there for the super bowl and it was fun because of all the celebrities and we had a suite next to the B52s and Joe montana and the hotel was really nice except its a little hard to sleep with the music. Its really beauitful though and the pool is really cool and the Palm is a really good restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom