Anybody event rent out and rent points at the same time to get an 11 month booking?

Phonedave

Original Poster
While reading all of these threads going on about people walking in dates, and buying where they want to stay, and buying for value a though hit me.

Has anybody who owned at say SSR used a company such as David's to rent out their points, while at the same time renting points at somewhere such as BWV to ensure a room at a hot time such as during F&W

Sure, it would cost you the commission that David's charges (what is it, about $3 a point)

If you really wanted a specific room at a specific resort during a busy time, it may be a solution.

Me, I never subscribed to the "rent where you want to stay" mindset, because where i want to stay changes from trip to trip. Sometimes it is at an Epcot area resort, other times it is at SSR, or maybe we feel like VWL on a certain trip. If I were to "own where I want to stay" then I would have to own at about 6 different resorts. Sometime I get the resort and room I want at 7 months, other times it is choice #2

-dave

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

The Thread Title Concept is VERY intriguing .... Never done this: but if David's ever came up with an "11 month point swap system"? I would buy into it.

The whole thing is SO interesting, that I wonder why DVC has not considered it? At a profit to Disney, of course :).

RookieMouse

Sounds like I need to find a BCV owner to swap with so I have slightly better than a snowball's chance in Hades of getting BCV during F&W. :banghead:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom