Any word on dinner shows reopening?

Thunder Fan

Original Poster
I have a feeling the answer is no but was wondering if anyone has heard anything about any of the dinner shows reopening such as the Hoop Dee Doo or Spirit of Aloha? Due to the other restricted dining in the parks was hoping some of these would restart. Thanks!

Jon81uk

I have a feeling the answer is no but was wondering if anyone has heard anything about any of the dinner shows reopening such as the Hoop Dee Doo or Spirit of Aloha? Due to the other restricted dining in the parks was hoping some of these would restart. Thanks!

Almost no shows are taking place in any parks at the moment, or pretty much in most theatres worldwide.
Performers and crew distancing is an issue. Making a profit with a lower number of guests to watch a show due to distancing is an issue.
I wouldn't expect these to re-open until things are back to normal and most resorts are open again.

JIMINYCR

Maybe not until the Covid situation shows its almost entirely eliminated. When Disney gives the all clear to restart dinner performances and calls back actors, how many are even going to feel comfortable singing, dancing, maneuvering in a group while performing for guests? I'm sure the actors union will have a big role in saying when it will be permitted and under what circumstances.

Thunder Fan

Original Poster
Maybe not until the Covid situation shows its almost entirely eliminated. When Disney gives the all clear to restart dinner performances and calls back actors, how many are even going to feel comfortable singing, dancing, maneuvering in a group while performing for guests? I'm sure the actors union will have a big role in saying when it will be permitted and under what circumstances.

The standard is going to be interesting, if Covid does (continue to ) morph like other viruses it is something that can continue to appear seasonally and with the the arrivals from all over the world with varying vaccines schedules - argh so many variables.

Hockey89

11-4

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom