Any tips for activity reservation day?

LittleMerman

Original Poster
I'm a first-timer and my 75 day window for the Wish is coming up. Any tips? We are a little lost. I know we can start booking at midnight... We were hoping to do Enchante, Palo brunch, and some port adventures. Booking WDW is complicated af so I don't know if the cruise is the same way. We watched some vlogs but didn't get much info so I thought I'd ask the experts. Thanks!

ChuckElias

I don't really have tips, except to jump on right at midnight if you want to reserve something that's really popular. If you know where to go on the website, then from there, I think it's pretty straight-forward.

What I will tell you is that as a first-timer, some of the very popular activities will already be sold out. Returning guests all get to make reservations before you do. So you might find that some of the things you want are unavailable. Having said that, keep in mind that you may still be able to go to Guest Services after you board to make some of those reservations. DCL always holds some reservations for people who can't get them online.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
I don't really have tips, except to jump on right at midnight if you want to reserve something that's really popular. If you know where to go on the website, then from there, I think it's pretty straight-forward.

What I will tell you is that as a first-timer, some of the very popular activities will already be sold out. Returning guests all get to make reservations before you do. So you might find that some of the things you want are unavailable. Having said that, keep in mind that you may still be able to go to Guest Services after you board to make some of those reservations. DCL always holds some reservations for people who can't get them online.
Thank you for this!

Is there a list of activities somewhere, like all the drink tastings and other things we might have to sign up for? And how does the spa work - we were thinking about booking manicures in the Untangled salon and we wanted to get the rainforest pass. Thanks!

JaxFLBear

Thank you for this!

Is there a list of activities somewhere, like all the drink tastings and other things we might have to sign up for? And how does the spa work - we were thinking about booking manicures in the Untangled salon and we wanted to get the rainforest pass. Thanks!
There is no official list of beverage tastings available before your booking window opens that I've ever seen. You might find some on sites like DisneyCruiseLineBlog.com which is an unofficial fan site.

The DCL website lists port adventures, but be warned not everything listed may be available on your particular cruise.

Many spa services can be booked using either the DCL website or mobile app once your booking window opens. Rainforest passes are only available at the spa once you've boarded the ship.

LittleMerman

Original Poster
There is no official list of beverage tastings available before your booking window opens that I've ever seen. You might find some on sites like DisneyCruiseLineBlog.com which is an unofficial fan site.

The DCL website lists port adventures, but be warned not everything listed may be available on your particular cruise.

Many spa services can be booked using either the DCL website or mobile app once your booking window opens. Rainforest passes are only available at the spa once you've boarded the ship.
So helpful, thank you!

LittleMerman

Original Poster
Also, is the only way to see Hook's Barbery to schedule an appointment? Or can we go in there and just look around and maybe have a drink?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom