Any Status on the Escape Rooms?

trr1

Universal’s Great Movie Escape will open Autumn 2022
(May 9 2022) - The Universal themed Escape Room which is expected to come to Universal CityWalk has supposedly hit delays but is still expected to be opening before the end of 2022.

(7/22/2022)
Universal's Great Movie Escape
Two of the most popular movie franchises will now have their own escape room or escape adventure at Universal's CityWalk. “Universal's Great Movie Escape” will open Fall 2022, with two amazingly themed rooms.Jul 22, 2022

trr1

Orlando ParkStop
@OrlandoParkStop

Universal Orlando Update: Walls Down in Front of Universal’s Great Movie Escape and Shrek Replacement Work Picks Up
1664308841937.png

1664308866062.png
1664308882153.png
1664308935175.png

Rob562

I'll be curious to see if the walls are down because it's done, or if they're just down for the storm.

-Rob

Surferboy567

A rare sight indeed, for me to be posting on the USO side of things. Really hoping this is open by the first or second week of November. Would love to try out the Back to the Future room specifically. If I have more time possibly Jurassic Park World as well.

trr1

from what I found "Universal’s Great Movie Escape will open Autumn 2022" so that means anywhere
between Thu, Sep 22, 2022 – Wed, Dec 21, 2022

JoeCamel

from what I found "Universal’s Great Movie Escape will open Autumn 2022" so that means anywhere
between Thu, Sep 22, 2022 – Wed, Dec 21, 2022
Rumored to have a bar along with the experiences so thoughtful reasoning to escape and alcohol?? Maybe some absinthe to spark creativity?

jonnyc

Will be interesting to see how these escape rooms are structured/capacity -

Will they be like your standard escape rooms where you have your private group of 2-6 - in which case have they duplicated the rooms to allow max capacity or will it be more like a cruise ship escape room where you have a larger group where you'll be paired with other parties?

Surferboy567

Bummer that this wasn’t open when I was there last month. Definitely want to try the rooms out especially Back to the Future but I’d try both maybe next time.

JoeCamel

Max 6 to an experience. No mention of a time limit but they will mix parties.
Parking included but why do this before the after 6 free parking? Maybe rainy days?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom