Any rumors on Disney World - Galaxy's Edge Reservations, Fast Passes or Free For All?

JTT

Original Poster
Disney World - Galaxy's Edge will there be Reservations? Fast Passes? Or will it be a Free For All cattle stampede?

Any rumors or inside knowledge?

Mjt5126

Any expectations on how long that will last? We will be there the first week of October. I kinda just suspect we won’t get on the ride on this trip which isn’t the end of the world but just want to know we will be looking at that week

HoustonHorn

Premium Member

DisneyDreamer08

See my thread here re: new MGM tiers: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...s-at-hollywood-studios-effective-8-29.955256/

As for what it means once they include MFSR and RotR in the FP rides, my guess is they will do it like AK and MGM does now - the new Star Wars rides will be Tier 1, everything else becomes Tier 2.

What if you don’t want FP for any Star Wars rides (me and my two daughters who are too short/ don’t care about Star Wars). Can all 3 FPs be for other rides/shows? Our trip is in January so we have plenty of time, I’m just curious. I assume both Star Wars rides will have FP by then.

Gillyanne

What if you don’t want FP for any Star Wars rides (me and my two daughters who are too short/ don’t care about Star Wars). Can all 3 FPs be for other rides/shows? Our trip is in January so we have plenty of time, I’m just curious. I assume both Star Wars rides will have FP by then.

You should be able to book all others in the Tier 2. Basically Tier 1 limits how many you can do, and then Tier 2 is just "other experiences" that doesn't have a limit. So if you want nothing from Tier 1, you can book 1-3 in Tier 2 (because you also don't have to book 3 at the start)

Disstevefan1

I actually thought this thread was about a virtual queue to GET INTO GE at WDW instead of the queue line to get in snaking thru DHS. A virtual queue to get into GE would be best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom