Any rumored restaurant openings in the next few months?

Buck Wheelie

I haven't heard anything but you would think they would have to open up a lot more by summer, maybe even spring break. It all depends on the pandemic easing. I don't want to jinx anything but it looks like trend of it easing is starting at least in some states.

JIMINYCR

This was posted the other day on Disney Food Blog site. At least its something.

2021-wdw-walt-disney-world-EPCOT-space-220-restaurant-lights-on-2-1-700x342.jpg

Lights on Near Space 220
We’re hopeful that this signals more progress is being made on this new restaurant. When will Space 220 open exactly? That’s something that we don’t know yet, but we are definitely on the lookout for more information. We’ll let you know as soon as you can blast off into space and eat at this out-of-this-world spot.

nickys

Premium Member
All I need to know about is the Hoop Dee Doo and Ohana
HDDR has almost no chance of re-opening by Summer. There would have to be a complete relaxation of distancing rules / policies by Disney, plus they would have to recall or re-hire the cast and technical team for the show.

Ohana could re-open once the Poly re-opens, which is slated to be July 19th.

paul436

Lights on Near Space 220
We’re hopeful that this signals more progress is being made on this new restaurant. When will Space 220 open exactly? That’s something that we don’t know yet, but we are definitely on the lookout for more information. We’ll let you know as soon as you can blast off into space and eat at this out-of-this-world spot.

I'm planning a trip in November 2021 and have high hopes this will be open. It is a definite "must-do" for us!

tcool123

Some restaurants are aso closed because they’re being used as lines standby lines for other attractions now. Columbia Harbor House comes to mind as Peter Pan’s Flight has taken it over to use as a queue to allow for social distancing.

38053WDW

Lights on Near Space 220
I am SO ready to make a reservation! Someone must know something!.. friend, cast member ... spill it! Come on Disney .. get it ready for 50th.. get the kinks out with some testing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom