Any news...

Davis224

News....I don't believe so...But you can find plenty of rumors.

My guess it the only news you would hear would be that it's probably not going to happen for another 5 to 7 years when you look at the time periods of the other parks in relation to when they were built.

ToTBellHop

you cannot apply past patterns to this area. It is already cleared and researched...it just...stopped. Whenever they finally clear the money for the project (or find a sponsor, which would actually be better), it could probably be up and running within 2½ to 3 years.

jcmayid

Originally posted by Davis224
My guess it the only news you would hear would be that it's probably not going to happen for another 5 to 7 years when you look at the time periods of the other parks in relation to when they were built.

This doesn't apply to Beastlie Kingdomme, for it is not oing to be a park in itself, just a land in Animal Kingdom. So really we could be seeign this into production I think once Mission:Space opens up next year.

ToTBellHop

It wouldn't even need to be limited to Mission: SPACE's opening. Disney isn't paying for Mission: SPACE, so it is truly just whenever the suits decide to put up the money...at least we know Eisner is a firm supporter of this project...it would have died a LONG time ago were he not.

no2apprentice

After visiting AK and staying at AKL for the first time, I can't help but feel that Beastly Kingdom isn't too far off. The reason I say this is the dragon is still prominent in the Animal Kingdom Logo, not only on the shirts, hats, etc., but on AK signs. Seems to me a good sign that it could still happen within five years (but then, I can't help being an optimist when it comes to Disney).

ToTBellHop

Also notice that they just put up a new sign at the entrance with that logo...disney has left every hint that this area will eventually open.

ToTBellHop

that's the reported new spelling of this reportedly Medieval land...which is what we all wanted all along...no post-apocolyptic New York! Therefore, we were none too happy to adopt the olde english spelling, Beastlie Kingdomme...

adr315

Originally posted by WDWKing
so who came up with this, I mean who started this rumor, this is the first time I heard it.

Someone from the board emailed Disney asking about anything new at AK, and the reply mentioned Dino-rama, and that Beastlie Kingdomme was still in the works......

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom