Any news on the nintendo ds?

scpergj

Anyone know if they are still picking people by doing the survey thing at the entrance? That's how we got to test last month...

Kamikaze

Now, is it clear that they would allow you to use your own DS? I guess they could just sell the cartridge for $50 or whatever, and also offer a package for $120 or so with both.

What I'm MORE interested in is that the DS uses Wi-Fi to connect, which would mean a wifi connection. Would be interested to see if they would then allow that connection to get to the internet.

Cmdr_Crimson

I thought the test units had a special DS cartridge?

Hmm..It's possible now that I recall that they did do something with the PoTC At Worlds end game for the DS and if you brought it into the park you'd be able to do some minor things with the Download Play function..

This is what it said on Wikipedia's site about the PoTC DS Game..

"For a short while, Disneyland and Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom are giving away "unlimited health, unlimited 'savvy' and unlocked costumes for single player and an unlock of all locations, characters and weapons for multiplayer duel mode" on the Nintendo DS. To obtain the cheats, you have to bring your Nintendo DS system and your Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game (the first checkpoint must be reached and saved) to either resort. Anywhere you find a small silver X in New Orleans Square/Adventureland, you can download the extras. You do not need to visit each location to get all of the cheats."

But, if it's pretty much a cartridge with the parks maps..hopefully it was to also make this for the rest of the resort Kinda like a WDW Explorer Gone DS with a Pal Mickey feel to it...I'd definatley buy it!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom