Any News on a Pirates refurb?

krash9924

Original Poster
Anyone heard anything about a refurb of Pirates of the Caribbean? We were at the parks the past week and Pirates was down a significant amount on several days.

Last edited:

GlacierGlacier

They typically run an annual downtime/refurb around spring. This spring is the implementation of the new auction (DON'T START ARGUING ABOUT THE AUCTION HERE. THIS IS NOT FOR THAT), as well as whatever they decide to fix/change.

KrazyKat

Wish they would refurb and expand POTC for the 50th. Maybe use some of the land behind the building that could go over the train tracks with a lift hill. Add some cool scary extra cave scenes, shark fins in the water coming at you or going in circles.
After seeing Disneyland’s version last year I want some upgrades at MK!

However I really wish they would bring Shanghai’s POTC to DHS since it’s more directly influenced by the movies.

krash9924

Original Poster
Good point Marni, didn't even think about those two being closed. I know the other day (Thursday), when Pirates re-opened, it was an instant 90-minute wait with about a 20-minute FastPass wait. Felt so bad for the cast members and they were just getting verbally abused.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom