Any idea when they will finish demolishing innovations west?

SSE

COVID has been terrible, but I would have liked if the shut down occurred prior to them beginning demolition. Maybe they would have cancelled the demo it and thought of a new way to revitalize it.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
@marni1971, I believe you had hinted there were plans or options which preserved the original Communicore buildings. It's relatively cheap (comparatively speaking) to put back what was torn down since the foundations are still largely intact. Any thoughts on this idea being resurrected?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
@marni1971, I believe you had hinted there were plans or options which preserved the original Communicore buildings. It's relatively cheap (comparatively speaking) to put back what was torn down since the foundations are still largely intact. Any thoughts on this idea being resurrected?
It’s been mentioned - Or a derivative of. One can only hope.

Unplugged

My sources tell me it's scheduled for completion as soon as it's finished. They also claim that's still accurate and aligns very well on the calendar that will be announced soon after it's been determined. The budget is still very fluid, but will be locked down after the economic dynamics stabilize. So, there's that.... ;)

trainplane3

The only thing I would like back is the Fountain of Nations which will never happen.
Luckily for you, we're getting the Puddle of Nations!
latest

:banghead:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom