Any group ticket deals for 30 people?

Tay

I finally got a response to the number of people going to the parks and there’s almost 30 people! I didn’t know it would be that many. We already booked a huge house that’s near Disney. Does Disney or travel agents offer any group deals staying off property? I know Universal does.

Tay

Original Poster
Would love to hear about this, I gave a group of 26 going over Thanksgiving and would love any discounts available to large groups
Yeah they don’t let you buy more than 10 adult tickets at a time. Since most of the kids are preteens I need over 20. I would have just bought separately if it wasn’t for the reservation system.

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

Just call Disney directly and ask. From Google results, it seems Disney only does group rates if on site rooms are also booked but a ticket broker may give you a deal on their own.

edited to clarify….
Super large organized groups like Pop Warner and such of course get deals, but they are booking by the hundreds and thousands.

Upvote 0

Tay

Original Poster
Just call Disney directly and ask. From Google results, it seems Disney only does group rates if on site rooms are also booked but a ticket broker may give you a deal on their own.

edited to clarify….
Super large organized groups like Pop Warner and such of course get deals, but they are booking by the hundreds and thousands.
I will. I saw that as well so that’s why I asked since we already booked a house. I wish I would have started my Girl Scouts troop. Can you recommend ticket brokers please?

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

I will. I saw that as well so that’s why I asked since we already booked a house. I wish I would have started my Girl Scouts troop. Can you recommend ticket brokers please?
We always buy our tickets through Undercover Tourist and save a ton. I don’t know if they give additional discounts for large groups. When I googled group rate Walt Disney World discount tickets, several known/reputable agencies came up throughout the United States. I would probably just start searching from there.

Upvote 0

Tay

Original Poster
I just called Disney. The original guy I talked to said 31 minimum. Then he transferred me to group services and she said no. So confusing. I’m going to keep checking until I get somebody lol.

Upvote 0

Tay

Original Poster
Would love to hear about this, I gave a group of 26 going over Thanksgiving and would love any discounts available to large groups
I just called and they said the minimum was 31 then I was transferred over to group services and said no, so who knows. I’m going to try a few more times since I always here they are different. I have a long list of snacks and souvenirs so anything helps.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I just called and they said the minimum was 31 then I was transferred over to group services and said no, so who knows. I’m going to try a few more times since I always here they are different. I have a long list of snacks and souvenirs so anything helps.
Did you talk to someone in Leisure group sales?

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
No, do you have the direct number or what should I say when I talk to someone?
Disney has numerous group departments. I will send you the email of my person that we are working with for our blocks of rooms for the 50th. Hopefully she can help

Pam

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom