• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Any group ticket deals for 30 people?

Tay

I finally got a response to the number of people going to the parks and there’s almost 30 people! I didn’t know it would be that many. We already booked a huge house that’s near Disney. Does Disney or travel agents offer any group deals staying off property? I know Universal does.

Tay

Original Poster
Would love to hear about this, I gave a group of 26 going over Thanksgiving and would love any discounts available to large groups
Yeah they don’t let you buy more than 10 adult tickets at a time. Since most of the kids are preteens I need over 20. I would have just bought separately if it wasn’t for the reservation system.

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

Just call Disney directly and ask. From Google results, it seems Disney only does group rates if on site rooms are also booked but a ticket broker may give you a deal on their own.

edited to clarify….
Super large organized groups like Pop Warner and such of course get deals, but they are booking by the hundreds and thousands.

Upvote 0

Tay

Original Poster
Just call Disney directly and ask. From Google results, it seems Disney only does group rates if on site rooms are also booked but a ticket broker may give you a deal on their own.

edited to clarify….
Super large organized groups like Pop Warner and such of course get deals, but they are booking by the hundreds and thousands.
I will. I saw that as well so that’s why I asked since we already booked a house. I wish I would have started my Girl Scouts troop. Can you recommend ticket brokers please?

Upvote 0

MissingDisney

I will. I saw that as well so that’s why I asked since we already booked a house. I wish I would have started my Girl Scouts troop. Can you recommend ticket brokers please?
We always buy our tickets through Undercover Tourist and save a ton. I don’t know if they give additional discounts for large groups. When I googled group rate Walt Disney World discount tickets, several known/reputable agencies came up throughout the United States. I would probably just start searching from there.

Upvote 0

Tay

Original Poster
I just called Disney. The original guy I talked to said 31 minimum. Then he transferred me to group services and she said no. So confusing. I’m going to keep checking until I get somebody lol.

Upvote 0

Tay

Original Poster
Would love to hear about this, I gave a group of 26 going over Thanksgiving and would love any discounts available to large groups
I just called and they said the minimum was 31 then I was transferred over to group services and said no, so who knows. I’m going to try a few more times since I always here they are different. I have a long list of snacks and souvenirs so anything helps.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I just called and they said the minimum was 31 then I was transferred over to group services and said no, so who knows. I’m going to try a few more times since I always here they are different. I have a long list of snacks and souvenirs so anything helps.
Did you talk to someone in Leisure group sales?

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
No, do you have the direct number or what should I say when I talk to someone?
Disney has numerous group departments. I will send you the email of my person that we are working with for our blocks of rooms for the 50th. Hopefully she can help

Pam

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom