Any Group Photopass Buys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneytopdog

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if Disney offers a discount on photopass for a group? You can pre pay the CD and save some money. Then just make a copies of the disk when you get home.

castevens

I am not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if Disney offers a discount on photopass for a group? You can pre pay the CD and save some money. Then just make a copies of the disk when you get home.
I wasn't quite sure of the question either. But yea, I got the whole CD and we ended up printing out about 70-80 4x6 pictures and 4 8x10s, plus 3 5x7s. PLus we have them all on both of our computers. But it's really only worth it if you have your picture taken as much as possible

castevens

In theory it could work, but you'd all have to have the same photopass card, and be able to get that card from group to group. Also, Disney would probably catch on and not let it happen.

More hastle than the 80 dollar difference is even worth

The Mom

Premium Member
As others have stated, setting up groups for photopass sharing is not allowed here. It can be considered a way of cheating WDW by circumventing the intention of the photopass program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom