Any good Disneyworld dvds?

pixiegal

Original Poster
My oldest (14) is severely autistic and he LOVES to watch those "tour through" type videos. They used to have one for Disneyland but it was VHS and has since been broken.

Anyone know of a good one for disneyworld. Or even disneyland would be good at this point.

napnet

pixiegal said:
Oh thank you!!! He would LOVE that! I'll have to get it for him. The other kids will like it too!:sohappy:

Cool, let me know how it is. I have seen it advertised a bunch but dont have $179 to fork over for it.

Bravesfn1

napnet said:
Cool, let me know how it is. I have seen it advertised a bunch but dont have $179 to fork over for it.

I have these discs. Overall I would say that they are very good. The quality is remarkably good especially the shows like Voyage of the Little Mermaid, American Adventure etc. However, at times walking around the parks and resorts the camerman zooms in and out too quickly. Also, some of the dark rides like Peter Pan, Snow White etc. are dark due to the nature of those rides. I enjoy the discs though and you can return them in 15 days if you are not entirely sastisfied with them. Let me know if you have any further questions regarding the dvds.

maelstrom

Try downloading some park videos from dc-torrents.com. They have a lot of ride videos, park walk-arounds, etc. Gigabytes and gigabytes of video. And there's always eBay. I wish I could copy all of my videos for you but none of them will copy. :( I hope you have good luck with finding some videos!

obi1_kenobi

i saw they also have the official HCOE dvds for $35 each
does anyone have these? how much are they at the parks and are they worth $35?
fyi - im beginning to plan my next trip, but im not going until may 2007! so i need something so i can get my fix...i ordered the modern marvels dvd a few days ago and that should be here any day...damn you usps haha

Texzilla

There's actually a third thread on the All of Disney DVD set started back, I think, in March. It got kind of ugly so I wouldn't recommend looking it up. But it can't be said that I ever leaned my lesson so, I just thought I'd comment here as I did there, that I bought the 20 disc set and had a lot of trouble getting the discs to play. I have 4 different machines, some will play in one, some in others, some discs won't play all the way through in any of the machine. What you can see is very good and much better than I expected.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom