Any Golfers Out There

mickey0825

Every year we go, my son and I always play 9 holes one morning. In the past, we have taken advantage of the Sunrise 9 special, but when I look on the Disney golf website, it is not yet available. Does anyone have information or heard any rumors on when this may again be available?

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
My husband is calling to reserve his solo time tomorrow. He says there is a sunset 9 available or at least it is listed on the site. When he calls for his tee time for his week I will have him ask.

Upvote 0

Simba's Mom

My husband is calling to reserve his solo time tomorrow. He says there is a sunset 9 available or at least it is listed on the site. When he calls for his tee time for his week I will have him ask.
Are they letting solos reserve nowadays? Last time my DH tried to reserve tee times before we went, they wouldn't take solo reservations more than 3 days in advance. Kind of surprising for a place that seems to want you to reserve everything months in advance.

Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Are they letting solos reserve nowadays? Last time my DH tried to reserve tee times before we went, they wouldn't take solo reservations more than 3 days in advance. Kind of surprising for a place that seems to want you to reserve everything months in advance.

yep still only 3 days in advance for a solo player and by calling only. It frustrates my husband.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom