Any foods NOT at WDW that you wish were offered somewhere on premises???

susan lees

A few I wish WDW had...

1. Great American Waffle company like in Tokyo, maybe with expanded options (savory and sweet)
2. Their own Brewery(s) on property, at one point and time I would say this would never happen however now with the shifting culture to bars/lounges and alcohol never say never.
3. Beaver Tails in Canada, have never tried but seems like the perfect opportunity.
4. Authentic Ramen, this is such an increasing trend, and while Morimoto's spicy pork ramen is delicious a whole quick service location could be dedicated to it specifically.

As others have mentioned, just in general not dumbing down dishes, a little spice and flavor goes a long way!
There is a brewery at the boardwalk.

MinnieWaffles

Rose & Crown should, in the mornings, do a proper Full English breakfast. And beans on toast! I'm always craving the latter after a long trip to WDW.

As a whole QS food is better in variety then it used to be, but it concerns me too that every time a particularly unique option is offered, it's removed or blanded down over time. Not everyone wants to eat bland chicken fingers (though I like Disney's chicken nuggets now and then) or boring salads so places like Satuli are a must-do.

CLEtoWDW

I just thought about it on our recent trip.... really good pasta! In my opinion ever since Alfredo’s left Italy it has left a gaping hole in the pasta cuisine options at WDW. And no the current offerings at Italy aren’t suitable replacements.

NiarrNDisney

I just thought about it on our recent trip.... really good pasta! In my opinion ever since Alfredo’s left Italy it has left a gaping hole in the pasta cuisine options at WDW. And no the current offerings at Italy aren’t suitable replacements.

May I suggest either Il Mulino (Swan) or Trattoria al Forno (BWR)

DisneyMama830

In the Parks
No
Tim Horton's coffee with Tim Horton's jalapeno asiago bagels and herb and garlic cream cheese. You sprinkle some Timmies around WDW, and you'll make the numerous Canadian visitors, like myself, very happy, as I have yet to find coffee in any of the resort food courts as good as what we get from Tim's at home.

YES!! That would make WNYers happy too! Double double and a bagel is the breakfast of champions.

Heppenheimer

Rose & Crown should, in the mornings, do a proper Full English breakfast. And beans on toast! I'm always craving the latter after a long trip to WDW.

As a whole QS food is better in variety then it used to be, but it concerns me too that every time a particularly unique option is offered, it's removed or blanded down over time. Not everyone wants to eat bland chicken fingers (though I like Disney's chicken nuggets now and then) or boring salads so places like Satuli are a must-do.
You just flooded my brain with memories of delicious English breakfasts past. Mmm, black and white pudding!

Dianak28

I would like to see a Brazilian restaurant with the gauchos walking around with meat on a stick. I would like a decent Chinese restaurant. I would also like to see a menu item of fried chicken and waffles, which would be so easy at WDW
I agree with the fried chicken and waffles! Captain Cook's used to have a buffalo chicken and mickey waffles item that was so delicious! Had it in 2016 and can't see why they got rid of it!

MickeyLuv'r

I'd love it if WDW had a good Indian restaurant. I know Sanaa has some items that offer "Indian flavors," but I wish there was more of it (and that Disney chefs weren't so afraid of spices).
My first thought was - Samosas! for some reason when I aw the thread topic.

I always want more produce too! I'd love to see a good quality salad type QS. A place with local produce and a make-your-own approach, or maybe kinda Greek themed. when I say salad, I don't mena iceberg salad bars.

I do like the options at Universal's Aventura.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom