Any foods NOT at WDW that you wish were offered somewhere on premises???

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
The reason for all of this seems obvious. If you're having a really good meal at Disney World, one that challenges your pre-conceptions, features subtle or unfamiliar flavoring, differing textures, and/or novel combinations, look around you. There will almost certainly be empty tables, because the masses have voted with their feet for bland, familiar and reassuring. Everytime Disney tries something better, it eventually gets dialed down due to lack of business. Consider the fate of Artist's Point, the original Akershusm, or the early Skipper's Canteen. All great restaurants, but you never needed a reservation because the places never filled up.

It’s amazing how restaurants have had empty tables for thousands of years - and to my amazement - many have survived and even prospered.

That’s of course is when they don’t need a dime to exist - like WDW

The Colonel

Downtown Disney Hyperion Wharf Springs is getting a Chipotle, Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Cinnabon, and Sbarro's to make the shopping mall transformation complete. So we have that to look forward to..

Raineman

Tim Horton's coffee with Tim Horton's jalapeno asiago bagels and herb and garlic cream cheese. You sprinkle some Timmies around WDW, and you'll make the numerous Canadian visitors, like myself, very happy, as I have yet to find coffee in any of the resort food courts as good as what we get from Tim's at home.

Heppenheimer

Tim Horton's coffee with Tim Horton's jalapeno asiago bagels and herb and garlic cream cheese. You sprinkle some Timmies around WDW, and you'll make the numerous Canadian visitors, like myself, very happy, as I have yet to find coffee in any of the resort food courts as good as what we get from Tim's at home.
The obvious fit here would be the Canadian pavillion. Although to get the real Canadian experience, they would need to install a drive-through, and make sure there's at least 5 cars in the line at any given time.

Raineman

The obvious fit here would be the Canadian pavillion. Although to get the real Canadian experience, they would need to install a drive-through, and make sure there's at least 5 cars in the line at any given time.
And have at least one car in front of you ordering bagels and wraps when all you want is a large double double.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
For Starters:

Lobster Thermidor

Rosti

Hunter Schnitzel

Bacon Wrapped Shrimp

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom