Any Florida Teachers?

Think Tink

Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I’m currently living in Ohio and am being actively recruited for a teaching position in Florida. The district itself doesn’t seem too bad but I’m concerned with the sheer number of openings, is this common everywhere in FL. For reference I’m not Currently a teacher but am graduating in December so the field as a whole would be new to me. I’m a non education major but the district is willing to train and certify. I’m interested but going in with caution. Any insight would be appreciated.

HoldenC

I’m currently living in Ohio and am being actively recruited for a teaching position in Florida. The district itself doesn’t seem too bad but I’m concerned with the sheer number of openings, is this common everywhere in FL. For reference I’m not Currently a teacher but am graduating in December so the field as a whole would be new to me. I’m a non education major but the district is willing to train and certify. I’m interested but going in with caution. Any insight would be appreciated.
I'm a new Florida teacher, just started in December 2018. Yes this is normal, there is a huge teacher deficit in the state.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom