Any Disney Pin secrets? Special ones?

heychadwick

Original Poster
Hi,

I was reading about the transportation trading cards and someone posted that a bus driver gave their child a pin that only bus drivers had. That got me thinking. Are there numerous ones like that? Do bus drivers get special pins? What about monorail drivers? I did get a pin that was only on a Disney cruise ship. Are there any unique pins out there that I should look out for?

Thanks!

I know that the Tomorrowland pin from the movie was released by Disney to theatres for limited release while the movie was out. The only way to obtain one now is I believe that in the test track exit area, there's Chevy reps that ask for your information, and they give you the pin as a thank you. Disney does not sell it in stores.

DisneyDayDreamer

If you are going to Disney, take a trip to Coronado Springs. Go into panchitos and if you are lucky Bob is working. He has the best pins and he always is willing to trade with you! He is so passionate about pin trading.

MrDee

There is another really good trader, and very nice person named King Pin in the Animal Kingdom Lodge gift shop. He even has YouTube videos if you want to check him out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom