Anual Passholders to have Early Entry Events at Disnelyand

Vader2112

Original Poster
Beginning soon, Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders will be able to sign up for Annual Passholder Early Entry events.

The events will take place 06/18/12 through 9/13/12 and will allow Passholders entry into the Parks one hour early on selected days.

The events will typically take place at Disneyland Park on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and Disney California Adventure on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Passholders will need to register for the event at least 3 days in advance and can only register for one event at each Park.

Anyone know if WDW will be doing the same?

Scuttle

Beginning soon, Disneyland Resort Annual Passholders will be able to sign up for Annual Passholder Early Entry events.

The events will take place 06/18/12 through 9/13/12 and will allow Passholders entry into the Parks one hour early on selected days.

The events will typically take place at Disneyland Park on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, and Disney California Adventure on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Passholders will need to register for the event at least 3 days in advance and can only register for one event at each Park.

I really hope so! Or maybe something where passholders were allowed to access extra magic hours once per week would be nice. I doubt it'll happen at WDW since passholders are irrelevant to WDW.

Vader2112

Original Poster
Interesting. I've alway thought AP holders at WDW should get EMH.

Me too The last time I was at WDW in February I went to Epcot for a Drinking Around the world night and had to book a rom to get the Extra Magic Hours. At least it was off peak and with my Ap Discount I received the room at AS Movies for $45.00

All we get is a calender. I beleive they used to give out Lspeacil Keys to the Kingdom pins.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

I would not count on it. It seems that we WDW AP holders are a small enough minority that Disney does not see much of a benefit in throwing us a bone. Judging by the way AP room discounts have been declining, it looks like we are headed more toward less perks vs more perks.

I would love to see it happen, but I just do not think it is in the cards.

SyracuseOrange

Is there anything more to this than just early admission by one hour? Seems odd that you have to register just for that...

nemofinder22

Is there anything more to this than just early admission by one hour? Seems odd that you have to register just for that...

The early entry is usually offered to guests staying at DLH, PPH, GCH or guests with 3+ days park hoppers. So maybe they're trying to keep the amount of APs per morning low since in DL it's only FL and TL open, not sure about DCA's.

Jakester

I would love to have EMH as part as my Passholder, Id love to stay until 3am in Magic Kingdom quite often.

I remember Al Lutz said DCA would get Early Admission, is that on the same days as Disneyland or Different Days?

wild01ride

According to the Al Lutz post within the last month, the EMH Passholder days were intended to be a "perk" for Passholders since there is no traditional Passholder preview for the DCA Grand Re-Opening.
I'm not sure if this is the same as what he had mentioned (since his news seemed to indicate that Passholders would get to enjoy ALL EMH's during the Summer. Who knows, maybe these are special events over and above the open Passholder EMH mornings??? :shrug:

nemofinder22

From what I understand there will be "special events" as well.

Special events? Like the other AP events(Soundsational, Christmas and Fantasmic! 20th) or something else?

I would love to have EMH as part as my Passholder, Id love to stay until 3am in Magic Kingdom quite often.

I remember Al Lutz said DCA would get Early Admission, is that on the same days as Disneyland or Different Days?

Mouseplanet has listed some great details of the different early entry, Magic Mornings and Extra Magic Hours.
http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/sho...edule-and-Annual-Passholder-Early-Entry-offer

Extra Magic Hours- Guests of the Disneyland Resort hotels
DL-Sun, Tues, Thur, Sat
DCA- Mon, Wed, Fri

Magic Morning- Guests with Park Hoppers for 3 or more days
DL-Sun, Tues, Thur, Sat

Early Entry- Annual Passholders
DL-Mon, Wed, Fri
DCA- Sun, Tues, Thur, Sat

The early entry is usually offered to guests staying at DLH, PPH, GCH or guests with 3+ days park hoppers. So maybe they're trying to keep the amount of APs per morning low since in DL it's only FL and TL open, not sure about DCA's.

Forget what I said above.

The FAQ for the AP early entry.
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/passes/early-entry/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom