Anticipating MNSSHP 2019 Dates

yensid67

I am posting this in this section because its part of my planning, please move if needed!

I am trying to figure out what the dates are going to be for MNSSHP in September 2019. We will be in The World from 9/21-9/28. I have looked back over the past 3 years, and it looks like they stay with the same dates. In my case I am looking at 9/23 or 9/25. We are trying to figure out how to only rent a car for 3 days instead of 5 to save money. Going to 9/25 party we would only have to rent from Wednesday-Friday. Does anyone have any advice? I seen that the dates come out in February or March

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Party nights are usually Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. For your dates, there would be parties on 9/22, 9/24, 9/26, 9/27.

Upvote 0

yensid67

Original Poster
Thanks Tuvalu! Wonder why the past few years seemed like it was 23 & 25 each year? If they stick to the dates, that would make it Monday and Wednesday! I guess I will have to just wait until the dates come out!

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
In 2018:
Sunday 23 - party night
Tuesday 25 - party night

In 2016:
Friday 23 - party night
Sunday 25 - party night.

So I understand your thinking if you checked those years. But in 2017, the 23 was on a Saturday and the 25 was on Monday, and there wasn’t a party either night.

Always a safer guess to expect parties (MNSSHP and MVMCP) to be held on Sun, Tues, Th, Fri nights and disregard the numerical dates (with the exception of Halloween night, as there is always a party that night.)

Upvote 0

yensid67

Original Poster
OK thanks again...I reworked my schedule(yeah I know its a LITTLE early!) To Go to AK on Wednesday, MNSSHP on Thursday...this way we only have to rent a car for 3 days instead of 5!(that's my real objective) The other day we can take public bus or walk!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom