Another Web Site mistake

Pioneer Hall

Original Poster
Seems like the people at Disney aren't proofreading their work too well. I just copied this off their site...

Splash down in a world of fun at any of our three exciting water parks. Whether you're speeding down the water-slicked slopes of Blizzard Beach or body surfing at Typhoon Lagoon, Disney water parks are all about fun in the sun.

Three parks...but only two listed. If I didn't know of River Country then I would definately be confused.

Pioneer Hall

Original Poster
Originally posted by Sansaarai
Kind of nitpicking isnt it? There are actual human beings working there. Its just a mistake.

I know though, but there are a lot of mistakes on the website. And the people working that thing are paid so it can look good and RIGHT. They really should be a little more careful.

SteveUK

You're right, it says three but only mentions two. However, if you read the statement, it is articulate and gramatically correct. I understand what you are saying but I don't really see your problem. I think people are looking too hard for mistakes.

s25843

Originally posted by SteveUK
You're right, it says three but only mentions two. However, if you read the statement, it is articulate and gramatically correct. I understand what you are saying but I don't really see your problem. I think people are looking too hard for mistakes.

LOL Dont You Just Love Americans, we look for the finest detail :lol:

BTW I love your Avatar Steve!!!

NowInc

That is in no way a mistake actually...no matter where you are from..just because you MENTION 3..doesnt mean you have to say all 3 in the followng statment....

thats kinda like saying::

"We have over 5000 employees here, from Adam to Zelda"

...bad example..I know...

Wilt Dasney

'Sides, River Country isn't opening this year at all.

Survey says Disney probably just wanted to play up the fact that "we have 3" without actually mentioning the one that people who go down there in the near future won't be able to visit. Makes sense, eh?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom