Another S e x attack reported at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon

trr1

Not if she's a MILF he's not. Although his choice of environment for such intimacy is rather poor. Please everyone, conduct these activities in safe, private environments. Where your MILF is comfortable with you and what you're doing and you've both consented to your actions. And make sure that you and your MILF have a safety word. A kick in the face will stop the activity, yes. But there may be some hurt feelings afterwards, and nobody wants to spend their Thursday nights alone.
so she is a Monster Inc. Laugh Floor?:eek:

NMBC1993

Well I guess we all know what this means. When TL goes down for referb they are going to remove the wave pool and replace it with a giant Stitch in the location where the wave pool should be. If enough problems happen with an attraction, replace it with Stitch;) But being serious, I really hope they get those cameras installed soon. That way this stuff wont happen.

trr1

Well I guess we all know what this means. When TL goes down for referb they are going to remove the wave pool and replace it with a giant Stitch in the location where the wave pool should be. If enough problems happen with an attraction, replace it with Stitch;) But being serious, I really hope they get those cameras installed soon. That way this stuff wont happen.
just because they install cameras does not mean it will stop. it will still happen it will just be taped so that there is a record of it to be shown in court and not just his word agaisnt her/his word

NMBC1993

just because they install cameras does not mean it will stop. it will still happen it will just be taped so that there is a record of it to be shown in court and not just his word agaisnt her/his word

Your right but I think the cameras will definitely help. It's better than just going on someone’s word. I know people are going to want to try something and nothing can really stop them but every little bit helps.

_Scar

That wave pool does collides you into people. I'm sure people have accidently grazed an area that shouldn't be grazed. I'm glad she didn't accuse him right away and waited to see what he'd do the next wave.

I wouldn't want myself to accidently collide into someone and then they accuse me of a
"______ attack"

And beleive me.... it's happened to me before several times. (the colliding part :p)

Lucky

I'm surprised if no one is seriously injured in the wave pool

It's really crowded, with some little people and some really really big people who can land on top of them

Jessie&Buzz

I'm surprised if no one is seriously injured in the wave pool

It's really crowded, with some little people and some really really big people who can land on top of them

My 6 yr old scraped both his knee and an elbow last Tue. We made sure that the kids weren't around anyone so they didn't get run into.

_Scar

Huh? :shrug:

snowhitebluraycover.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom