Another rehire thread.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Here's mine.
I was a CM. Then 12 and a half years ago I got termed, with no rehire.
Situation was - a guest attacked me, and I defended myself. They complained, and I got termed.

This seems like something that Disney would have already purged from its systems. What are the odds that they'll remember?

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Update. I apped for a professional position to try it out, and got this response 3 hours later:

MKT,

Thank you for your interest in our company and for taking the time to apply to the following position: Professional Role.

Our records indicate that you are a former employee of an affiliated company of The Walt Disney Company and you are not eligible for rehire. Because of this, we cannot consider you further for employment opportunities.

We wish you well in your endeavors.

The Recruitment Team

TL;DR. They don't forget. Even if they've already hired you previously as a consultant and have great internal references.

HRHPrincessAriel

Update. I apped for a professional position to try it out, and got this response 3 hours later:

MKT,

Thank you for your interest in our company and for taking the time to apply to the following position: Professional Role.

Our records indicate that you are a former employee of an affiliated company of The Walt Disney Company and you are not eligible for rehire. Because of this, we cannot consider you further for employment opportunities.

We wish you well in your endeavors.

The Recruitment Team

TL;DR. They don't forget. Even if they've already hired you previously as a consultant and have great internal references.
if that's the case I'd reach out to one of them to see if they can help you out!

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
if that's the case I'd reach out to one of them to see if they can help you out!
Eh, I'm not entirely interested in jumping back into a lower than average salary. I was mostly curious, and got my answer.

Maybe I'll take a weekday off next year and will go to casting to reapply for an entry level role and begin the petition process.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom