Another Poll: SPACESHIP EARTH

What do you think of Spaceship Earth?

• Great experience. I will repeat it next time no doubt!

Votes: 80 82.5%
  • Great experience.

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • It was cool, but I don't plan on going back.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • I sense distaste.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Spaceship Earth? Don't you mean Soarin?

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

lawyergirl77

ITA that Spaceship Earth needs an update. Even though I (almost) always ride it when I go to Epcot, every time I do, it's with a sense of sadness at how great the ride used to be and how great it could be... *sigh* stupid sponsorship!

Fido

I have always liked SE (It is one of the few remnants of 'classic Epcot' after all). I haven't been on it since they changed the post show area, though.

Connor002

Fido said:
I have always liked SE (It is one of the few remnants of 'classic Epcot' after all). I haven't been on it since they changed the post show area, though.

changed, isn't the way to say it, a more accurate term would be abolished to land of 20k, mr toad, world of motion, JII, and the list goes on...

25and7

Account Suspended
Great Attraction but it NEEDS A REHAB!

Please DO SOMETHING WITH THE FORMER AT&T GLOBAL NEIGHBORHOOD! It looks so stupid to just see a big blue wall there.

Also, my cousin pointed out to me that at the end of the ride where the AT&T sign used to be was covered up with a black blanket. :brick:

Captain Hank

It's a classic attraction ans still covers a very valid topic. However, it could use a bit of sprucing up (and more comfortable vehicles while they're at it!). I'd like to see a rehab/update similar to the last one, with everything after the starfield tweaked. And, oh yeah, a post show would be nice...any post show.

Tara Mae

I like it. Maybe update it, add cell phones and all that, but it's a great ride. It's where I take a nap. I find it oddly comfortable.

GoofyFan1

One of my all time favorites. Took my 9 year old on it during our last trip, and now it's one of her favorites, too. :sohappy:

DisneyBunny

Love it. Needs some TLC though. And an update that changes the fact that the Sumerians were the first to create a written language, NOT the Egyptians. Personally I don't mind the mistake too much but hopefully that will fix the situation I have to endure every time I ride SSE - my DH, and his entire family yelling the correction. :hammer:

But a great ride with lots of detail. One of my "must sees" just because it's what Epcot means to me when I think about it.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
it is the best. so much potential in the final scene and the decent back to earth. post show has tons of potential to be an incredible part if the right company takes over as a sponsor

beagle 1

The first time I rode the ride was back in 2000. When we came to the part where your sit turns and all you see is stars ... it took my breath away. I was so overwhelmed that I rode it again. I also love the part where Rome is burning and you can actually smell wood burning AND after you pass that scene you can no longer smell the wood burning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom