• Mickey's Toon Town Fair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tomorrowland

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

Tot Fan

Original Poster
What is your favorite land in MK?

I like tomorrowland and Frontierland because their home to Space Mountain, AE, TTA, CoP, Timekeeper, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain. :)

What about you guys?

Nansafan

We love Tomorrowland. The CoP is great (although I am the only one in our group to prefer the old song), and our other favorite is the TTA (aka Wedway People Mover).

GGG1

Gotta go with Liberty Square where 999 ghosts reside and there is always room for another..........

Bairstow

Oh, easily Tomorrowland. Apart from Frontierland none of the other lands in the Magic Kingdom even come close to the level of theming and quality, no to mention the size of post-refurb Tomorrowland. The "neon steampunk" lighting is spectacular and I love all the "Sonic The Hedgehog" metallic palmtrees and the ambient music. All the other lands, especially Adventureland pale in comparison.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Mine would have to be Frontierland because it has Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain. Those are my two favorite rides at the MK. Tommorowland is my second favorite because it has Space Mountain and TTA and Buzz Lightyear.

WDWspider

Maybe it's just the name... Adventureland that I like, because most of my favorite attractions are found in Tomorowland and Frontierland (by the way... they really could redo Tom Sawyer Island into something updated and fresh). I also feel that Woody's Roundup could make a very cool update to the shootin' Arcade. Anyway, my vote goes to Adventureland, plus they do have the Pirates... Yo Ho, Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me. Based solely on rides it would be Tomorrowland (provided that CoP and TimeKeeper are included in the equation).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom