Another men compared to women thing...

MouseMadness

Original Poster
:lol:

HER DIARY...
Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.
Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.
On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V.
He seemed distant and absent.
Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed,and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY
Today, Ohio State lost, but at least I had $ex.

Nemo14

MouseMadness said:
:lol:

HER DIARY...
Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.
Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.
He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.
On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V.
He seemed distant and absent.
Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed,and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY
Today, Ohio State lost, but at least I had $ex.
Welcome to my former life!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The only flaw with it is . . .

. . . what man would actually write anything in a diary?:lookaroun

Uponastar

SpongeScott said:
but did they lose to Michigan?

SpongeScott!!
What is that avatar?!!! It's scary!! :eek:

Edit: Whoops, sorry to go off topic! The diary thing really is very funny, and too true!

stranger

Uponastar said:
SpongeScott!!
What is that avatar?!!! It's scary!! :eek:

Edit: Whoops, sorry to go off topic! The diary thing really is very funny, and too true!

Are you saying that Regina is scary looking? :lookaroun

Uponastar

stranger said:
Are you saying that Regina is scary looking? :lookaroun

Of course not! :lol: Although, as a whole, it is sorta strange looking.
But! That is not the avatar I was speaking of. SpongeScott had a really weird one up earlier.

stranger

Uponastar said:
Of course not! :lol: Although, as a whole, it is sorta strange looking.
But! That is not the avatar I was speaking of. SpongeScott had a really weird one up earlier.

:lol: Oh, I missed out on his other avatar. I thought you were talking about Reg being Kermit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom